Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum?
This product is brought to you by Dermactive, the “effective skin care made with the highest quality ingredients delivered with unsurpassed customer service for all Oriana International, Ltd. customers”. Oriana International, Ltd. has 30 years of experience in formulating anti-aging skin care products that include “quality research, quality products, and quality customer service”. Dermactive has been initially intended for distribution to professionals and spas in Europe but, later, was expanded to provide products suited for daily use by individual customers and, has since been distributed direct to market. However, most of its merchandise are known for being overpriced.
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum, $75 for a 053 fl. oz. vial bottle, is an age-defying serum that delivers multiple functions that helps your skin attain multiple health and beauty benefits that, above all, enhance the youthfulness of its appearance.
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture to improve its dewiness and supple appearance.
- Deliver nutrients that your skin needs to facilitate natural mechanisms for repair, rejuvenation and regeneration.
- Enhance skin quality and synthesis, and tighten your skin to promote a smoother surface texture.
- Improve skin cell production and turnover.
- Over time, your skin appears healthier and younger looking.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum?
There are no clear list of ingredients mentioned on official page.
How To Apply Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum up to two times daily, using it only over skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and toned.
- Regular exfoliation will also help improve product absorption and increase its efficiency.
Benefits Of Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum
- Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum is recommended for use on both the face and body.
- This product has been designed to deliver multiple functions that deliver a wide range of anti-aging benefits.
- Uses ingredients that boost collagen and elastin production however, there is no clinical data for it.
Disadvantages Of Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum
- This product is very expensive, taking into consideration the tiny packaging.
- Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum reviews from independent sources are limited, providing very little information about users’ firsthand experience with this product.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and considering the lack of independent product reviews, expect a high likelihood that side effects may be experienced when using Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum. As a precaution, perform an overnight patch test to check for any adverse reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
Final Verdict: Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum could be a beneficial addition to your daily regimen or, not, depending on your skin type and skin requirements. There are ingredients in this serum that are present in high enough concentration to bring benefits to your aging skin but, these ingredients aren’t what everybody needs. Know your skin first to determine with more certainty if this product offers what it needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."