Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum Overview:
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum, $75 for a 053 fl. oz. vial bottle, is an age-defying serum that delivers multiple functions that helps your skin attain multiple health and beauty benefits that, above all, enhance the youthfulness of its appearance.
About Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dermactive, the “effective skin care made with the highest quality ingredients delivered with unsurpassed customer service for all Oriana International, Ltd. customers”. Oriana International, Ltd. has 30 years of experience in formulating anti-aging skin care products that include “quality research, quality products, and quality customer service”. Dermactive has been initially intended for distribution to professionals and spas in Europe but, later, was expanded to provide products suited for daily use by individual customers and, has since been distributed direct to market.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture to improve its dewiness and supple appearance.
- Deliver nutrients that your skin needs to facilitate natural mechanisms for repair, rejuvenation and regeneration.
- Enhance skin quality and synthesis, and tighten your skin to promote a smoother surface texture.
- Improve skin cell production and turnover.
- Over time, your skin appears healthier and younger looking.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum?
- Soy Proteins (12.0%): These have deeply nourishing properties that help leave your skin better conditioned as it also delivers anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe and calm skin irritations and promote a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Hops Extract: It purifies your skin, relieving it of infections and preventing future breakouts as it draws out impurities from your pores.
- Ginseng Extract (12.0%): It revitalizes your skin cells as it also strengthens your skin fibers and improves skin synthesis.
- Collagen: Derived from botanical sources, it helps makeup for lost natural collagen produced by your skin to power up multiple mechanisms involved in skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal functions.
- Arginine: A proprietary peptide that blocks specific nerve synapses to relax underlying muscles and cause skin above it to stretch back to its expressionless state.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surroundings, it helps restore your skin’s naturally powerful ability to capture and retain moisture.
- Horsetail Extract: Improves your skin tone, it also strengthens skin bonding and enhances your skin’s moisture levels by minimizing surface water loss.
- Coneflower Extract: Improves your skin’s barrier protection function, it also improves local oxygen circulation to improve skin health.
Directions To Use:
Apply Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum up to two times daily, using it only over skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and toned. Regular exfoliation will also help improve product absorption and increase its efficiency.
- Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum is recommended for use on both the face and body.
- This product has been designed to deliver multiple functions that deliver a wide range of anti-aging benefits.
- This product is very expensive, taking into consideration the tiny packaging.
- Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum reviews from independent sources are limited, providing very little information about users’ firsthand experience with this product.
Does Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and considering the lack of independent product reviews, expect a high likelihood that side effects may be experienced when using Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum. As a precaution, perform an overnight patch test to check for any adverse reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum Customer Reviews:
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum reviews read:
- “I’ve used this product for three months, at first thinking that I might just need to be on the regimen a little while longer for results to become visible. After my third bottle, I finally decided this product isn’t for me but, that does not mean it can’t work for you too.”
- “This is a nutrient rich product that is great for my crows feet and fine lines. Mixes great with the Active Moisturizer! Very effective.” — J W on the Dermactive Website
Dermactive Anti Wrinkle Serum could be a beneficial addition to your daily regimen or, not, depending on your skin type and skin requirements. There are ingredients in this serum that are present in high enough concentration to bring benefits to your aging skin but, these ingredients aren’t what everybody needs. Know your skin first to determine with more certainty if this product offers what it needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.