DermaFreeze 365: Does DermaFreeze 365 Work?
DermaFreeze 365 Overview
DermaFreeze 365 was created and is distributed by Woodridge Labs. Woodridge Labs were founded in 1996 and have developed and marketed many other bath and beauty products through their website and are perhaps best known for their flagship “Vita-K Solution” line. Woodbridge Labs products are widely available through large retail outlets as well such as CVS, Walgreen’s, and Rite Aid. Woodbridge Labs is a subsidiary of Nextera Enterprises.
DermaFreeze 365 – Product Description
Dermafreeze 365 is actually two products: DermaFreeze365™ Instant Anti-Aging Eye Cream and the DermaFreeze365™ Intstant Line Relaxing Formula. There is mention of a neck and chest formula, though it does not appear to be available through Woodbridge Labs’ web site. These products are not tested on animals and do not contain any animal products. The Anti-Aging Eye Cream claims to fight signs of aging such as crow’s feet with instant results. Like the other Dermafreeze products, results are supposed to be instant as well as cumulative for combating long-term damage. The product sells for about $20 a bottle. More information is given about Dermafreeze365’s wrinkle relaxing formula that contains a patent pending GABA-Biox Lifting Complex. The product is intended to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles in 10 minutes and last for hours with results similar to that which you would get with invasive surgery. The GABA and Biox complex combine these two ingredients for these amazing results, but through outside research and looking through the website we could not determine what the GABA-Biox complex actually consisted of. The product sells for about $40 a bottle. In unspecified research, women showed a 50% – 90% reduction in the appearance of forehead lines, crows’ feet and other facial lines in 10 minutes or less. The company’s web site lists personal testimonials to the products’ effectiveness, and other positive reviews can be found elsewhere online.
DermaFreeze 365 Advantage
- The products are not very expensive.
- It claims instant results. This could be good for a night out.
- You can buy directly online or in many stores
DermaFreeze 365 – Drawbacks
- Dermafreeze 365 is not very forthcoming about listing their full ingredients.
- There are some testimonials and a statement about test results, but we didn’t find any scientific studies or clinical trials about these products on the website to back up the statements.
DermaFreeze 365 – The Bottomline
Dermafreeze’s line of products could be great if you need a quick lift for the night. With its low price, wide availability and money-back guarantee, there is little commitment to giving it a try. The lack of information about the products’ research and development leaves us with many questions though, and more information about their GABA complex and a full list of ingredients would help lend some legitimacy for more savy eye cream consumers who would be willing to pay a little more for something that looked more scientific.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.