DermaFreeze 365: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is DermaFreeze 365?
DermaFreeze 365 was created and is distributed by Woodridge Labs. Woodridge Labs were founded in 1996 and have developed and marketed many other bath and beauty products through their website and are perhaps best known for their flagship “Vita-K Solution” line. Woodbridge Labs products are widely available through large retail outlets as well such as CVS, Walgreen’s, and Rite Aid. Woodbridge Labs is a subsidiary of Nextera Enterprises.
Dermafreeze 365 is actually two products: DermaFreeze365™ Instant Anti-Aging Eye Cream and the DermaFreeze365™ Intstant Line Relaxing Formula. There is mention of a neck and chest formula, though it does not appear to be available through Woodbridge Labs’ web site. These products are not tested on animals and do not contain any animal products. The product sells for about $40 a bottle.
DermaFreeze 365 – Does it really work?
The Anti-Aging Eye Cream claims to fight signs of agingsuch as crow’s feet with instant results. Like the other Dermafreeze products, results are supposed to be instant as well as cumulative for combating long-term damage. The product sells for about $20 a bottle. More information is given about Dermafreeze365’s wrinkle relaxing formula that contains a patent pending GABA-Biox Lifting Complex.
What are the ingredients in DermaFreez365?
The GABA and Biox complex combine these two ingredients for these amazing results, but through outside research and looking through the website we could not determine what the GABA-Biox complex actually consisted of.
Benefits of DermaFreeze 365
- The products are not very expensive but there are other company products having similar ingredients that can also be purchased.
- It claims instant results. This could be good for a night out.
- You can buy directly online or in many stores
Drawbacks of DermaFreeze 365
- Dermafreeze 365 is not very forthcoming about listing their full ingredients.
- There are some testimonials and a statement about test results, but we didn’t find any scientific studies or clinical trials about these products on the website to back up the statements.
Final Verdict- DermaFreeze 365
Dermafreeze’s line of products could be great if you need a quick lift for the night. With its low price, wide availability and money-back guarantee, there is little commitment to giving it a try. The lack of information about the products’ research and development leaves us with many questions though, and more information about their GABA complex and a full list of ingredients would help lend some legitimacy for more savy eye cream consumers who would be willing to pay a little more for something that looked more scientific.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."