Dermafreeze365 is an anti-aging product that claims to relax the facial muscles, decreasing the chance of developing wrinkles and smoothing out existing ones. While there are many of these types of ‘instant’ products on the market, Dermafreeze365 is one of the few that has long term effects too, improving the look of the skin over time. The product is manufactured by Woodridge Labs and although there is no official website for the brand, information about it can be found on the Jocott Brands website where it is sold for $29.99. Unfortunately there are no details regarding any type of money back guarantee and no discounted prices are offered.
Dermafreeze365– Product Description
Very little is known about the Dermafreeze365 formula apart from the fact that it uses a patent-pending substance called GABA-Biox. This ingredient has undergone clinical testing which resulted in a 50-90% decrease in facial lines and wrinkles in 10 minutes. It is this ingredient that enables the skin to look ‘lifted’ and refreshed, but it is likely that the formula also includes some moisturizes and skin softeners.
Dermafreeze365 is designed mainly for daytime use and as such can be worn under regular moisturizer and make up. Products such as this can usually be applied as often as needed throughout the day.
Strengths of Dermafreeze365
- Dermafreeze365 contains a patent-pending substance
- It is available at independent retailers
- It can be reapplied through the day
- It has long term effects
- It is affordable
Weaknesses of Dermafreeze365
- There is no official website
- No money back guarantee is given
- Ingredient information is limited
- Manufacturer details are limited
Dermafreeze365 The Bottom Line
Dermafreeze365 is a good addition to a skincare routine, especially for those people that find they need an extra boost after a late night or simply want to decrease morning puffiness and sagging. Most consumers would prefer to see full clinical proof that it works however, particularly as there is no money back guarantee.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."