Dermafy Serum Review(UPDATED 2018): How does it work?
If only you’ve been keeping track of how much you’ve been spending just to get that wrinkle out, brighten that dark spot or, smoothen out rough areas of your skin, you would probably take a deep breather that you’ve spent at least 5-digits of your hard earned dollar on useless products that have given you anti-aging hopes you can’t hardly see nor feel.
Dermafy Anti-Aging Serum is another wrinkle product that’s targeting to get your attention. At $149.99 per bottle, it isn’t hard to miss as it is certainly more expensive than its counterparts. However, might it be worth the price tag it carries or, even worth trying out?
Dermafy Anti-Aging Serum is specially formulated to increase your skin’s hydration levels so it stays more elastic and much less prone to damage and wrinkling. This product also works by stimulating collagen production so your skin has more of it in higher volumes, readily available to facilitate faster skin cell turnover, repair, restructuring, and renewal.
This product is made from a combination of vitamins, peptides and botanical extracts which, together deliver for you the following skin benefits:
- skin that’s better moisturized
- improved skin elasticity that keeps skin soft supple while better protecting it from skin damage and the wrinkles that follow suit
- improved skin synthesis
- brighter, lighter skin complexion that gives you a youthful glow
Dermafy Ingredients List
This product is made from the following seven primary ingredients:
- Collagen, boosts your skin’s natural collagen levels, making available more skin precursors to facilitate better and more efficient skin repair and skin cell turnover
- Peptides, also introduces additional peptides to the natural peptides produced by your skin, making skin better able to facilitate skin restructuring and rejuvenation
- Jojoba Seed Oil, moisturizes skin deeply while also soothing skin and relieving it from irritation that eventually damages skin
- Vitamin A, smoothens and evens out skin, making wrinkles and fine lines much less prominent, while also acting on the melanin in skin, effectively inhibiting its production and thereby brightening dark spots including dark under eye circles
- Vitamin E, provides powerful moisturization and antioxidant protection that, together, protects skin from becoming damaged and appear old
- Vitamin B, supports youthful looking skin by unclogging constricted veins underneath your skin which, in turn, results to brighter skin on the surface and better-nourished skin due to improved microcirculation
- Green Tea Extract, floods skin with powerful antioxidant protection that shields skin cells from the cell-destructive effects of free radicals
Apply Dermafy Anti-Aging Serum on clean and clear skin. Use day and night to experience young looking skin sooner.
This product is made from highly regarded anti-aging skin ingredients.
This product’s formulation is rather common, and somewhat unjustifiably priced for up to four times the price of products made with the same ingredients.
If you’re not willing to spend $150 over some product that can at most, deliver modest results to your aging skin, then you’re probably better off trying similar products that come with a cheaper price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.