DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Want a skin free from wrinkles and other signs of skin aging but not the painful injections and incisions that come with it? What was not possible in skincare over a decade ago is rapidly becoming a reality today, with more topical applications, anti-wrinkle serums and creams included, promising to erase even the most prominent and most stubborn signs of skin aging to leave your skin feeling and looking young and youthful all over.
About DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum
A skin free of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and other age-related skin blemishes is what DermaGen Vitamin C Eye Serum promises to deliver for skin around your eyes. This eye serum claims to be able to visibly improve the appearance of aged skin on and around your eyes, where skin is thinnest, most sensitive, and most prone to developing signs of skin aging.
By boosting collagen production and delivering ultra hydration to your skin, DermaGen Vitamin C Eye Serum stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal and repair itself, allowing younger skin to surface while simultaneously eliminating damaged and dead skin cells at the outer layer of the skin. With the infusion of powerful antioxidants, your skin also gets to receive an optimal level of protection from the skin cell damaging effects of free radicals, including the sun’s harmful UV rays.
The resulting DermaGen effect: refreshed, rejuvenated and dramatically improved appearance of all forms of skin aging around the eyes.
Manufacturer information and its claims about DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum
Manufacturer information is not available for this product.
The manufacturer makes the following claims concerning DermaGen Vitamin C Eye Serum:
- Made from absolutely potent and high quality ingredients, including Vitamin C, peptides and aloe
- Dramatically improves the appearance of visible signs of skin aging in as short as 28 days to 45 days
- Enhances skin smoothness, and improves the appearance of eye puffiness and dark under eye circles by as much as 45%, 31% and 35%, respectively.
The manufacturer further reports that, based on a study of 140 women, which was allegedly conducted by an independent research institution, the following observations about DermaGen Vitamin C Eye Serum have been made:
- Dark under eye circles improved by as much as 85% in just 45 days
- Eye puffiness visibly improved by as much as 78% in just 34 days
- Skin texture cnhanced by as much as 93% with only 28 days of daily application
- Skin moisture increased by as much as 66% in just 45 days
How Does DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Work?
Vitamin C, peptides and aloe are the primary ingredients which DermaGen Vitamin C Eye Serum is made of. The product formulation has been designed with the following objectives:
- To boost skin moisture which, in turn, improves collagen production and skin elasticity and suppleness
- To improve collagen synthesis which strengthens skin from within and all the way to the outermost protective layers, and also patching up damages in the skin matrix in the process
- To protect skin from further damage, particularly those caused by free radicals.
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Ingredients
Apart from Vitamin C, peptides and aloe, there is no other information available as this product’s ingredients. These three ingredients function as follows:
- Vitamin C, serves to power up skin cells and switches on the skin cell repair process; also provides superior antioxidant protection
- Peptides, help rebuild the skin matrix, and also supports the production of new skin
- Aloe, boosts skin moisturization while also strengthening the skin’s outer protective barriers.
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Benefits
- Effectively and deeply nourishes skin
- Product’s serum formulation makes it easily absorbed and assimilitated by the skin
- Visibly and noticeably reduces wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, eye puffiness and dark under eye circles
- Enhances skin firmness and overall youthfulness
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Drawbacks
This product is only available for online, credit card subscription purchase. While you are initially entitled to a limited time, free trial offer, and will be asked to pay only $4.95 to cover for shipping, you will be charged the full product cost amounting to $86.15 if you fail to ship back the product before your 14th day is up. Your free trial offer period commences on the day when you placed your order. In which case, you also get to receive the product every month thereafter and similarly charged until after you cancel your subscription.
Use product on clean and toned skin. Apply day and night for best results.
For external use only.
DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum Side Effects
Without a full ingredients list, it’s impossible to evaluate product safety.
Who can use DermaGEN Vitamin C Eye Serum?
People who have skin aging issues around the eyes should consider using this product.
DermaGen Vitamin C Eye Serum may be the anti-wrinkle eye serum that amazingly beautifies skin around your eyes if only more information were available about this product. But, if you’re convinced, follow your instincts and find the heart to give this product a try.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."