Dermagist Review: Does Dermagist Work?
Dermagist is a company that produces a wide range of age-defying products that the website declares as ‘miracle cosmeceuticals’. The company has changed its name from Dermajuv and while this is usually not a good sign within the business, the website devotes a section explaining why the change took place. Unfortunately contact details for the company are limited to a customer service number and e-mail address and there is no further background information on the company.There are numerous customer testimonials cited on the website which all include ‘before and after photos.
Dermagist- The Product Details
Although all Dermagist products Although all Dermagist products can be purchased separately, one good package deal is the Complete Rejuvenation System which consists of the Original Soothing Cream, Dynamic Age Defying Serum and Instant Effects Lifting Serum.
It is recommended that Dermagist is used daily for 30-45 days after which time they can continue to be used every day or when required. The three products included in the system are sold at a cost of $129.99, which is less expensive than purchasing them separately.
Active Ingredients in Dermagist
- Sesaflash: A sesame protein which tightens and moisturizes skin.
- Matrixyl: A substance that has the ability to stimulate collagen production.It also may cause skin to become red and may even feel hot to the touch, itchy or otherwise inflamed.
- Renovage: Helps diminish scarring and improve the skin’s various functions.
- Hyaluronic Acid : It acts as a moisture magnet that hydrates and plumps up your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, holds on to it then, gradually releases it over a long period of time to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for hours.However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
Strengths of Dermagist
- The website is informative
- It contains ingredients like Hyaluronic acid that can hydrate the skin. However it can cause redness and itching on the skin.
- The website is informative.
- All ingredients are listed
Weaknesses of Dermagist
- Dermagist is expensive.
- Company contact information is limited
- The products are only suitable for one skin type
- This formula contains Matrixyl which may causes skin to become itchy or otherwise inflamed.
Dermagist The Bottom Line
Dermagist appears to be a reputable brand and they do supply a good amount of information about their products, unlike some rival brands. However, as with many tightening creams, the effects may be temporary and it is questionable just how effective they are in the long term. This product offers 30-day money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.