Dermajeun Review (2018): Is it Worth Buying
Dermajeun is a natural anti-aging formula that reduces the effects of aging on the skin quickly. It is designed to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs including fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. It is a natural alternative to Botox injections and the product claims to be proven to be effective in delivering substantial anti-aging effects. The formula works to stimulate the regrowth of skin cells reversing skin aging signs and making the user more youthful in appearance. There is a free trial offer on the product’s webpage.
What it Claims?
- Decreases fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Increases the elasticity of the skin
- Reduces dark circles and eye bags
- Smoothens and brightens the skin in the eye area
- Slows down the aging process of the skin
There is no information available on the manufacture of Dermajeun. It is also not stated on their website where the product is made. These are not good signs in terms of product quality, safety and effectiveness.
Active Ingredients in Dermajeun
- Resveratrol – This active ingredient is said to nourish the skin and promote healthy cell growth. However, studies indicate that it is only a powerful protectant against sun damage and only offers minor improvement in collagen synthesis when applied topically. It reduces cell damage so it helps slow down the skin aging process.
- Collagen – This is for restoring the elasticity and suppleness of the skin although there is no information available on the product’s website regarding the particular form of collagen in the formula. Collagen is an important component of the skin which makes it elastic and youthful in appearance.
- Hyaluronic acid – It is one of the most powerful natural moisturizing ingredients. This is a common ingredient in skin care products and anti-aging formulations. It hydrates the skin thoroughly helping prevent damage and slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- Grape seed extract – It works in a variety of ways including strengthening and nourishing the cells of the skin. It particularly affects the structures of the collagen and elastin in the skin making it firmer and more youthful in appearance.
How Does it Work?
The formulation primarily works by stimulating healthy cell growth. It also works to improve collagen and elastin production in the skin which is important in keeping it smooth, elastic and more youthful in appearance and texture. The product also nourishes and moisturizes the skin which is very useful in protecting against damage and preventing premature skin aging. It also uses natural active ingredients that protect the skin from cellular damage to keep it youthful.
- The formulation contains proven active ingredients
- A free trial is offered on the Dermajeun webpage
- It is designed for all skin aging signs
- The formula includes one of the most powerful natural moisturizing ingredients
- There are some good feedbacks from users
- There is no independent clinical testing proving it is really effective
- The product has not undergone extensive clinical testing for safety
- It is not from an established skin care company
- There are many negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective or the formula causes minor skin irritation
When Will You See Results?
Just like any other topical anti-aging formulation. It will take a few weeks before considerable results are seen. However, there are some users saying they noticed smoother and suppler skin after several days of use. There are also users saying they didn’t see much difference even after finishing a whole container of Dermajeun.
Directions for Use
For best results, apply in the morning and evening after cleansing. Massage the formula into the skin until it is thoroughly absorbed. Once, it is fully absorbed, other skin care products or makeup can be applied.
Avoid contact with eyes to prevent irritation. Perform skin testing to check for sensitivity. If you have highly sensitive skin or have history of bad reactions to similar products, it would be best to consult your skin care professional prior to using Dermajeun. If it causes skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
After carefully scrutinizing Dermajeun, it is a good anti-aging product worth trying. This is especially because of the free trial offer which allows anyone to test the product and see if it is really effective. The formula is impressive and it only uses active ingredients backed by scientific and clinical data. However, there are also negative reviews from users so it may not be effective for everyone. It is still worth a try if you’re in the market for an anti-aging topical formulation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.