Dermajuv Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Dermajuv?
According to the manufacture Dermajuv is the brand name that applies to three separate but complementary products, Dynamic Age Defying Serum, Instant-Effect Lifting Serum and Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream.
The Dermajuv line can be purchased separately or as a complete system. It is recommended that all three products are used for an initial period of 30-45 days before continuing with one or more indefinitely if desired.
Although there are no reviews online backing up the manufacture claims.
Dermajuv – Does It Really Work?
Dermajuv is designed to reverse the signs of aging using three main patented formulas: Matrixyl, Renovage and Sesaflash. The Age Defying Serum contains the first two, the Instant-Effect Lifting serum contains Matrixyl and Sesaflash while the Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream has only Matrixyl. These formulas work on the skin at a cellular level, stimulating the production of collagen and fibronectin, two natural substances that decrease as the body ages resulting in wrinkles, sagging, discoloration and dryness.
By using the cream and serum for the recommended amount of time, the consumer can expect a visible reduction in wrinkles, redness and pore size and an increase in moisture and tone. It is claimed that the Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is an alternative to cosmetic skin injections (such as Botox) and that, as the name suggests, the Instant-Effect Lifting Serum will work within 5 minutes of application.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermajuv ?
- Matrixyl: This ingredients specifically target and stimulate collagen synthesis and to repair damage.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
Benefits Of Dermajuv
- All the ingredients in the product line are shown
- The formulas are designed to address a number of skin problems
- The creams and serums have long-lasting effects
Disadvantages Of Dermajuv
- The website has an unprofessional tone
- No FAQ section is provided
- The website is not ‘user-friendly’
- Dermajuv is only available from the company website
- The products are expensive if purchased separately
- It may be inconvenient to use three separate products
Final Verdict : Dermajuv
Overall, it appears that Dermajuv skin care products do result in younger looking, rejuvenated skin, but it will likely take longer than is claimed by the company. Each product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee which is worth taking advantage of, although this may not be adequate time to properly judge the performance.
At a cost of $129.99 for the complete system (which will last approximately 45 days) compared to $78.99 per product, it would certainly be advisable to buy all three initially, as this not only saves money.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."