DermaKtive Anti Aging Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
DermaKtive Anti Aging Serum, US approximately $200 including shipment cost for two products belonging to the DermaKtive system:
This product is also available via a limited time free trial offer where you pay only for the cost of shipment with an option to cancel or return your order within the trial period so as not to get charged for the full cost of this product.
About DermaKtive — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer.
Based on claims made about this product, it has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish lost nutrients and moisture.
- Boost antioxidant protection.
- Correct the appearance of wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Stimulate faster collagen production, skin regeneration, and turnover.
- Enhance your skin’s general health and youthful beauty.
What Are The Ingredients In DermaKtive?
- Natural Antioxidants: Provide your aging skin with a much-needed moisture boost to protect the your skin cells while simultaneously reviving your skin’s ideal energy levels.
- Nutrients: Replenish the vitamins and minerals your skin needs to bounce back to its ideal state of health and youthful appearance.
- Proteins: Support skin regeneration and renewal by providing the basic building bloods for creating new skin, these also help strengthen skin synthesis.
- Matrixyl: A proprietary peptide complex that stimulates faster skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Argireline: A peptide that inhibits specific nerve synapses to inhibit facial muscle contraction so that your skin can stretch back and unwrinkle.
- Resveratrol Extract: Antioxidant-rich, it provide your skin with premium free radical protection that helps keep the integrity of your skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attract moisture from the surroundings while helping restore your skin’s ideal hydration levels.
Directions To Use:
Apply DermaKtive to freshly cleansed and toned skin on your face, neck and chest.
- All purchases of DermaKtive are covered by a product satisfaction guarantee that spans up to 30 days from the date the order was placed.
- This product is made available via a limited time free trial offer where you don’t have to pay for the full product cost until the trial period lapses.
- The system distinguishes between your skin’s daytime and nighttime requirements.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and, therefore, may not be available in many locations which can make it difficult to keep this as part of your routine.
- This skin care system is expensive relative to other similar AM/PM anti-aging treatment solutions that commit to deliver the same benefits that perfectly suit mature and aging skin.
- DermaKtive reviews from independent sources are extremely limited which makes reliable firsthand user account of this product’s performance rare.
Does DermaKtive Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and considering the lack of independent product reviews, expect a high likelihood that side effects may be experienced when using DermaKtive Anti Aging Serum. As a precaution, perform an overnight patch test to check for any adverse reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
DermaKtive means well to present two separate formulations to work wonders to your skin day and night. However, the contents of each product remains undisclosed and unexplained, which makes the claims shady. The risks are high and the claims are grand but, there’s too that this product compels you to risk.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.