What is Dermalactives Age Defying Cream?
Dermalactives Age-Defying Cream is one of Dermalactives’ many anti-aging skincare products. It is meant to rid your skin of fine lines and wrinkles and give your skin a natural glow. It is meant to be used as the third step in the company’s age-defying line, after the face mask and the serum.
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream- Does it really work?
The manufacturer, Dermalactives, specializes in anti-aging skincare products and claims that their products go deeper into the skin than similar products because of a special polymer in their formula. You can only buy the Age-Defying Cream through Dermalactives’ official site, where it costs $990, and select kiosks.
What are the ingredients in Dermalactives Age Defying Cream?
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Caprylyl Glycol: A humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturization, emollience and wetting properties to many cosmetic solutions. It also function as a stabilizer and has been shown to increase the antimicrobial activity of other preservatives.
- Disodium EDTA: is a salt of edetic acid primarily used as a chelating agent, which can sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product. It also used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of a cosmetic solution.
How to apply Dermalactives Age Defying Cream
Dermalactives Age-Defying Cream should be used every morning. Dermalactives recommends that you apply it after using their Age-Defying Thermal Heating Mask and their Age-Defying Serum. However, if you don’t have either of those products, simply apply the cream after washing your face. The Age-Defying Cream should be rubbed not only on your face, but your neck as well.
Benefits of Dermalactives Age Defying Cream
- Dermalactives is very forthcoming with their ingredient list.
- The cream is meant to soften, enliven, and lift your skin as well as getting rid of wrinkles and lines.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Disadvantages of Dermalactives Age Defying Cream
- Dermalactives doesn’t readily supply documentation, such as studies, to support their claims that their product reaches deeper into the skin than most.
- You can only buy the product from the official Dermalactives website/store.
Final Verdict- Dermalactives Age Defying Cream
Dermalactives Age-Defying Cream has an official website that provides the ingredient list and some satisfied customer reviews. The cream is easy to use and works to lift, revitalize, and soften skin as well as fixing fine lines and wrinkles on the face. However, the site contains no studies or documentation to prove that it actually does everything the manufacturer claims.
The Age-Defying Cream can only be bought from the Dermalactives website and select kiosks, and at $990, it is quite expensive.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so be sure to consider all of your options before making any purchase.