Dermalactives Age Defying Serum Review: What does it do?
Dermalactives Age-Defying Facial Serum is part of Dermalactives’ anti-aging skincare line. It is meant to protect the moisture in your skin and increase elasticity, reducing age signs. It is meant to be used alongside the line’s face mask product for best results.The manufacturer, Dermalactives, specializes in anti-aging skincare products and claims that their products go deeper into the skin than similar products because of a special polymer in their formula. You can only buy the Age-Defying Serum through Dermalactives’ official site, where it costs $890.
- Demineralized Water
- Butylene Glycol: solvent, thinning and conditioning agent.
- Glyceryl Polymethacrylate: film former and viscosity agent
- Propylene Glycol: organic compound
- Glycerin:a compound that attracts moisture to the skin
- Sodium Lactate: liquid salt made from corn
- Lactic Acid: organic compound
- C 13-14 Isoparaffin: mineral oils
- Polysorbate 80: surfactant
- Polyacrylamide: polymer
- Jojoba (BuxusChinensis) Oil: oil from the jojoba nut
- Farnesyl Acetate: fragrance ingredient
- Farnesol: fragrance ingredient
- AnthemisNobilis Extract: chamomile
- Laureth-7: fatty acid
- Ascorbic Acid: vitamin
- Pvm/ma Copolymer: binding agent
- Panthenol: a provitamin of B5
- Benzophenone-3: sunblock
- PerseaGratissima Oil: avocado oil
- Magnesium Aspartate: mineral supplement
- Sorbitol: sugar alcohol
- Tea-Lactate: combination of organic acids
- Serine: amino acid
- Urea: organic compound
- Creatine: an organic acid that occurs naturally in muscles
- Triethanolamine: surfactant and pH adjuster
- Allantoin: skin-conditioning agent
- Dead Sea Salt
- Sodium Chloride: common salt
- Sodium Benzoate: preservative
- Collagen: protein made of amino acids
- Chlorphenesin: muscle relaxant
- Sorbic Acid: preservative
To use Dermalactives Age-Defying Facial Serum by itself, wash your face first. Then, while your face is still damp, massage the serum into your face and neck until it is fully absorbed.
If you have the Age-Defying Thermal Heating Mask, apply the serum on top of the mask. You will feel additional warmth. Leave both the mask and the serum on for three minutes and then rinse clean.
Dermalactives states that the best results are seen in those who use the mask and the serum at the same time and then follow the treatment with the Age-Defying Cream.
- Dermalactives is very forthcoming with their ingredient list.
- The product is formulated to increase skin’s elasticity to make you look younger.
- No side effects have been documented.
- Dermalactives doesn’t readily supply documentation such as studies to support their claims of the product’s effectiveness.
- You can only buy the product directly from the manufacturer.
Dermalactives Age-Defying Facial Serum has an official website that openly provides the ingredient list and reviews. The serum can be combined effectively with Dermalactives’ other products. However, the site contains no studies or documentation to prove that it actually does everything the manufacturer claims.
The Age-Defying Facial Serum can only be bought exclusively from the Dermalactives website and select kiosks, where it is quite expensive.
There are many anti-aging serums available on the market, so be sure to consider all of your options before making any purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.