What is Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution?
As per the manufacturer, Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution is part of Dermalactives three-part eye lifting set. It is meant to reduce wrinkles and age lines around your eyes by making your skin more firm and elastic, while also fighting dry skin. The manufacturer claims their product makes your skin bright, smooth and youthful looking.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution?
- What are the Ingredients in Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution?
- How To Apply Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
- Benefits of Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
- Disadvantages of Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
- Final Verdict : Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
The manufacturer, Dermalactives, specializes in anti-aging skincare products and claims that all of their products go deeper into the skin than similar products because of a special polymer in their formulas. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
You can only buy the cream through Dermalactives’ official site, where it costs $450, or at special mall kiosks.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution?
propylene glycol: It is used in small amounts to keep products from melting in high heat or from freezing. It also helps active ingredients penetrate skin. In the amounts used in cosmetics, it’s not a concern in the least.
Ascorbic acid: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
Amino acids: The amino acids arginine and carnitine form creatine. When the amino acids arginine and carnitine form creatine, natural skin functions are supported and the cells are stimulated to produce morecollagen and elastin. Cells which are supplied with creatine are capable of repairing damaged DNA.
How to apply Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
- The Eye Lifting Solution is meant to be the first product used in the eye lifting set, followed by the Eye Cream and the Deep Collagen Care Mask. Dermalactives claims using the full set is the best way to get results.
- For best results, the manufacturer suggests to wash your face first, and then gently rub a small amount of the Eye Lifting Solution into the skin around your eyes, making sure not to actually get any in your eyes.
Benefits of Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
- There are no documented side effects for this product.
- There are highly satisfied customer reviews on their official site and elsewhere online
However, does not readily supply any documentation or studies to back their claims.
- The formula is meant to restore a youthful look to your skin by increasing elasticity and reducing wrinkles and lines, and it won’t dry out your skin.
Disadvantages of Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
- Dermalactives is not forthcoming with the ingredient list for this product, unlike many others on their site.
- Dermalactives does not readily supply any documentation or studies to back their claims about how the product works or its effectiveness.
- This product is on the expensive side compared to similar products available from other manufacturers.
- This product is not available at regular retailers and must be bought through the manufacturer.
Final verdict: Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution
Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution has an official website and can also be bought at select mall kiosks.
The Eye Lifting Solution is claimed to be an extraordinary wrinkle-reducing product by the manufacturer, but the site contains no studies or documentation to prove that it actually does everything the manufacturer claims. Also, Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
The Dermalactives Eye Lifting Solution is not available at drugstores, supermarkets or even on Amazon. It must be purchased from the Dermalactives website and select kiosks, where it is quite a bit more expensive than many similar products
There are many eye creams available on the market, so be sure to consider all of your options before making a purchase.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.