Dermalactives Purifying Cleansing Gel Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Dermalactives?
As per the manufacturer,Dermalactives Purifying Cleansing Gel is an alcohol-free face wash and part of the Dermalactives line of skincare products. The Purifying Cleansing Gel is meant to be a first step in the skincare process, as it washes all of the dirt, oil and makeup off your face before applying other products. The manufacturer, Dermalactives, specializes in skincare products and claims that their products go deeper into the skin than similar products because of a special polymer in their formula. You can only officially buy the Purifying Cleansing Gel through Dermalactives own site, where it costs $95, or at special mall kiosks.
What are the Ingredients in Dermalactives?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This keeps the skin hydrated, plump and soft for long. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Dermalactives- Does it really work?
Dermalactives Purifying Cleansing Gel is meant to be used daily. Get your face wet with lukewarm water and then put a small amount of the gel on your hands. Move your fingers in circular motions as you move from your neck to your hairline, lathering the product on your skin. If you have any blemishes on your skin, make sure to spend a little extra time rubbing the gel onto those areas. Then rinse everything off with warm water, and dry by patting rather than rubbing.
The Purifying Cleansing Gel is made to soften your skin using Aloe, minerals and fruit extracts, not dry it out as some other cleansing gels do. It is meant to leave your skin feeling invigorated.
Benefits of dermalactives
- Dermalactives is very forthcoming with their ingredient list
- The Purifying Cleansing Gel’s ingredients help keep your skin from drying out. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of dermalactives
- Dermalactives doesn’t readily supply documentation, such as studies, to support their claims that their products reach deeper into the skin than most.
- You can only buy the product from the official website or select kiosks.
Final verdict: dermalactives
Dermalactives Purifying Cleansing Gel has an official website that provides the ingredient list. The cleanings gel is easy to use and is gentle on sensitive skin. However, the site contains no studies or documentation to prove that it actually does everything the manufacturer claims. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
The Purifying Cleansing Gel can only be bought exclusively from the manufacturer, and it is on the expensive side.
There are many cleansing gels available on the market, so be sure to consider all of your options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."