Dermalash Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Dermalash?
With a graduate degree in Chemistry and an MBA in Marketing from rigorous universities in India, DermaQuest CEO and founder Sam Dhatt developed over 700 skincare formulations for some of the industry’s leading skincare and cosmetic giants. In 1999, Dhatt applied that knowledge and experience to his own skincare brand, DermaQuest Skin Therapy Inc. The privately-held Hayward, California-based company has earned a world-wide reputation for proprietary front-running skincare formulations that are innovative and effective results whether used at home or professionally.
Dermalash – Does It Really Work?
DermaQuest divides its product offerings into three separate lines; the Masters, Age Management, Acne Management, Therapeutic Products and Professional Care lines. Within the Agement Management line, DermaQuest offers over 15 products that include every skincare stage and need. Also in that line is DermaQuest’s eyelash conditioning treatment, Dermalash. Dermalash protects lashes from the daily abuse brought about due to allergies, cosmetics and the environment while stimulating them to a stronger, longer and more voluminous state. Although the purchase of Dermalash isn’t available on the DermaQuest Inc website.
What Are the Ingredients in Dermalash
The ingredients list is not mentioned on the official website and on any reputed third party website.
Benefits Of Dermalash
- This product uses natural mascara.
- Dermalash claims to produce long lush lashes in spite of the common environmental hazards that cause them to break or become brittle.
- This product helps in formation of new eyelashes. Although there is no clinical evidence backing this claim.
Disadvantages Of Dermalash
- DermaQuest doesn’t list Dermalash’s ingredients.
- While the ingredients are listed on online retail sites, Dermalash’s “Eye Lashes Growth Promoter Complex” remains undefined.
- DermaQuest provides no specific testimonials, result photos or clinical research to support its claims for Dermalash .
- Purchase of DermaQuest products, including Dermalash cannot be made from its website.
Final Verdict : Dermalash
While the higher cost, the media suggestion of natural ingredients makes Dermalash not that appealing, the mystery behind its Eye Lashes Growth Promoter complex and the lack of evidence to support its effectiveness on the brand website is unsettling. If cost is the main concern and the ingredient ambiguity isn’t a problem, Dermlash may be worth the experiment.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day