Dermalay Collagen Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Dermalay Collagen Overview:
Dermalay Collagen is an age-defying serum that promises to deliver for you multiple anti-aging benefits that support your skin to more efficiently repair and heal itself so that damage-free and blemish-free skin that is younger-looking can keep showing on the surface.
About Dermalay Collagen — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, making it impossible to establish its credibility, sense of accountability, and successful track record when it comes to formulating and distributing anti-aging skin care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenishes your skin’s optimal nutrient and moisture levels to restore your skin back to its ideal state of health which, in turn, improves skin elasticity, volume and firmness.
- Promote lightening of age spots and other hyper pigmented areas of your skin which, in turn, enhances your skin’s natural skin tone and even it out.
- Promote skin that is fairer and glowing with health.
- Promote tighter pores and a stronger outer skin layer which promotes a smoother surface and more supple skin.
- Improve your skin’s protection from internal and external factors that age and damage it.
- With regular product use and consistent application, wrinkles, saggy skin, age spots and other visible signs of skin aging become visibly faded and noticeably improve in appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalay Collagen?
- Peptides: Enhance skin cell communication to make coordination more efficient, essentially cutting off the time it takes for cells to react and deliver their respective functions which all contribute to cell repair, rejuvenation and regeneration.
- Whole Collagen Molecules: Sink deep into your skin where it helps make up for the naturally decreasing volume of collagen production that comes with aging in order to support the collagen requirements of various processes involved in healing and renewing your skin.
- Alpha Arbutin: This ingredient blocks the synthesis of specific enzymes to stop the production of melanin which, in effect, lightens hyper pigmentations and improves your overall complexion.
- Ascorbic Acid: It has natural astringent properties that promote the appearance of a lighter skin tone, delivers light skin exfoliation, as well as boosting your skin’s antioxidant protection to keep it well protected from environmental stressors and cell-damaging free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Improves your skin’s hydration functions by helping your skin better capture moisture and retain this over a long period of time.
- Argireline: A proprietary peptide complex that acts to block very specific nerve synapses that stop your muscles to stop contracting which, in turn, causes your skin to stretch back to an expressionless state.
Directions To Use:
Apply Dermalay Collagen as part of your day time and night time regimen.
- Dermalay Collagen is available via a limited time free trial offer that is exclusively made available online only.
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple benefits that help address multiple factors that age your skin as well as correct visible signs of skin aging.
- There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, nor is there an official website where information being disseminated about this product may be validated.
- Dermalay Collagen reviews from independent sources are scarce and provide very little helpful information to make an honest assessment about this product’s performance relative to claims made.
Does Dermalay Collagen Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and considering the lack of independent product reviews, expect a high likelihood that side effects may be experienced when using Dermalay Collagen. As a precaution, perform an overnight patch test to check for any adverse reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
Dermalay Collagen may be sufficiently formulated to deliver on its more modest results. However, for longer-term anti-aging benefits, this one may possibly run short of what’s needed to reverse visible signs of skin aging. To make matters worse, there’s no way of validating what this product is really made up of.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.