Dermalex-MD: Does Dermalex-MD Work?
Dermalex-MD is a product whose tag line is “remove dark circles.” As far as the company’s web site appears, Dermalex-MD does not make other products. The company’s sole mission is to sell its product to eliminate and prevent future dark circles under the eyes. There is another web site: darkcircles.net, which has all the same text content of the Dermalex-Md site, but does not contain the “-MD” tag for the product and seems to be posturing as an informational site.
Dermalex-MD – Product Description
Dermalex-MD claims to eliminate the cause of dark circles, strengthen capillaries to prevent dark circles, and improve the texture of its users’ skin. It is specifically made for the elimination of dark circles. The product contains Hesperidin methyl chalcone, Chrysin, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl oligopeptide and Cucumber extract. The company’s web site is transparent about the active ingredients, what natural ingredient they derive from and why they were chosen for the product. The web site also shows a complete list of ingredients and descriptions of some of the less prominent ingredients.
Dermalex-MD makes a point of telling its prospective customers that the dark circles they have are not a result of anything they did wrong but instead the result of the oxidation of hemoglobin under the skin.
The Dermalex-MD product claims to offer relief from dark circles “almost instantly” as well as “right away” and “within days.” Results are said to be achieved by scrubbing away the dark pigment while other ingredients work to soothe the skin. The product is said to be the result of decades of research.
- The company answers a full range of questions about the product, ordering information as well as its guarantee and return policy.
- The product’s ingredients are described in layman’s terms.
- You can buy directly online or over the phone by debit or credit card
- The company’s web site features positive customer testimonials.
- There is a discounted price for purchasing two bottles of the product.
Dermalex-MD – Drawbacks
- Dermalex-MD makes conflicting claims about how quickly the product takes effect.
- The company’s web site makes derogatory statements about people who have dark circles.
- There are some testimonials and a statement about decades of research, but we didn’t really find any scientific studies or clinical trials for the efficacy of this product on the website to back up the statements.
Dermalex-MD – The Bottom line
Dermalex-MD may reduce the appearance of dark circles while using the product, and results may be rather quick. If you are someone who understands how scientific ingredients combine together to form products, you will appreciate the ingredient descriptions.
The marketing strategy of implying that a person with dark circles should have low self esteem and should be looked at critically by others is transparent and insulting. Assuming that this strategy was simply a bad move by the person assigned to develop the web content, Demalex-MD may be worth a try since it offers a narrow scope of results and comes with a guarantee.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."