Dermalift anti-aging cream is a product that very little is known about as it does not have an official website. It does promise to improve the look of lines and wrinkles over time while also decreasing facial discoloration such as age spots, and brightening the skin ton. In addition to not knowing much about the brand itself, places to purchase the product are scarce and although some ‘review’ websites have links to online retailers, none of the links are active. It is not known how much the cream costs but it does have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Dermalift– Product Description
There is some information available regarding the Dermalift formula which appears to be a natural blend of Avocado and Coconut oils, Melon and Soy protein. The protein is helpful in repairing previous skin damage and strengthening the connective tissues, while Avocado oil adds essential fatty acids, moisturizing and lubricating the skin and providing added protection.
As with most skin creams Dermalift is likely to require daily application, probably day and night, and may take up to 4-6 weeks to have an effect.
Strengths of Dermalift
- The product is guaranteed
- The formula contains natural proteins and oils
Weaknesses of Dermalift
- No clinical studies are shown
- The cost of Dermalift is not listed
- There is no official website
- Not all ingredients are provided
- The manufacturer is unknown
Dermalift The Bottom Line
The Dermalift brand of skin cream is a badly presented product and it is very unlikely that any consumer would even try to purchase it without knowing more about the manufacturer or ingredients. Because it does contain moisturizers, at the very least it would have a softening effect on the skin, but many other more well-known products also do this and are readily available.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.