Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream – Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream?
Dark spots on your skin, whether on your face or body, can bring down self-esteem. With highly effective and safe skin lightening creams available, you won’t have to worry about having to put up with darkened skin anymore.
Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream is a skin brightening product that promises you a more radiant, blemish-free complexion without the side effects associate with many traditional skin lightening ingredients like hydroquinone. However it contains Vitamin C which cause redness on skin.
Available for as low as $19 and as much as $25 per 50 gram jar, Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream is indicated for lightening dark skin areas on the face. This cream may also be used to whiten normally dark areas that include underarms, inner things, buttocks, elbows and knees.
What are the Ingredients in Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream?
Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream is made with the following ingredients as its primary components:
- Retinol: A stable Vitamin A derivative, which was originally used to smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines and make these less prominent but, in the process, has also been found to effectively inhibit melanin, the skin pigment that causes skin to darken. It has been used as a skin brightener since.
- Licorice extract: Has natural skin brightening properties. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which helps calm irritated skin, making this product ideal for use even on sensitive skin types.
- Kojic acid: Derived from mushrooms, has grown to become a popular skin brightening ingredient. Less known is that this ingredient also provides skin with powerful antioxidant protection. Its natural antibacterial properties also helps helps heal and prevent skin infections.
- Vitamin C: Has several beneficial functions for your skin including providing antioxidant protection to stop the cell-damaging action of free radicals. Vitamin C also energizes skin cells to jumpstart various cellular processes that facilitate skin cell repair and rejuvenation. However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin.
- Lactic acid: Aids in peeling off the darkened, top layer of the skin, so that new, brighter, more flawless skin can surface.
How To Apply Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream
- Use Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream sparingly.
- Perform a spot test and leave product on a tiny part of your skin overnight.
- Observe for any adverse reactions. If no irritation or swelling is observed, continue to apply to your skin.
- Gradually work up the volume and frequency of application to give your skin time to adjust to the product.
- Use product only for a full 8 weeks. If you deem more application is necessary, give your skin about a month or two to recover before applying the product again.
Benefits of Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream
- Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream does not contain the carcinogenic ingredient, hydroquinone.
- It provides antioxidant protection to stop the cell-damaging action of free radicals but may cause warm feeling on skin.
Disadvanatges of Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream
- Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream, just like any product in its league, can cause permanent skin discoloration. Women and men with darker skin tones should practice extra caution when using this product.
- Retinol can also cause skin to thin out and make it more prone to sun-induced damage.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Final verdict: Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream
Dermaline Skin Lightening Cream is a skin brightening product that promises you a more radiant, blemish-free complexion without the side effects associate with many traditional skin lightening ingredients like hydroquinone. However it contains Vitamin C which cause redness on skin or warm feeling on skin.Life is too short to be worrying about your skin issues. Find an apt solution, get on it and enjoy your skin!
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.