Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Power Firm Review: Does it work?
Dermalogica Age Smart Cream Description
Made by a company committed to developing only products with a strong research and development backing, the Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Power Firm, US $81 for 0.5 oz., is formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
Improved nourishment for the delicate, damage-prone skin around your eyes
- Enhanced micro-circulation to plump up your tired-looking eyes, wrinkles and fine lines
- Increase skin elasticity grade to prevent and correct sagging skin
- Provide antioxidant protection to shield skin from the permanent cellular damages caused by rogue free radicals
- Soothe and calm inflamed skin
This product is formulated with the wonderfully powerful combination of Vitamins A, C and E, silicones, green tea and chamomile which, together, deliver for you a more resilient, more youthful skin that gives off a natural glowing radiance like you’ve never seen it with before.
Dermalogica Age Smart Cream Ingredients
- Vitamin A: Provides unparalleled anti-aging benefits for aging and mature skin, this ingredient helps exfoliate the top skin layer, in effect also stimulating deep skin layers to regenerate and turnover
- Vitamin C: Revitalize and refreshes the delicate skin around your eye area by powering up otherwise sluggish skin cells to produce higher volumes of collagen, as well as improve the rate of wound healing and damage repairs
- Vitamin E: Deep hydrates your skin, rebuilds the surface layer, and moisturizes deeply
- Organic silicones: Provides your skin surface with a soothing feeling of relief
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Derived from green tea, floods your skin with antioxidant protection to neutralize free radical attacks
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract: Has soothing, anti-inflammatory properties that relieves your skin from various forms of irritation as well as speed up the rate of repair and recovery
- Boron Nitride: Absorbs excess oils from your skin to make your eye area appear healthier without the unnecessary grease
Dermalogica Age Smart Cream Directions
Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Power Firm must only be applied on fresh and thoroughly cleansed eye area that does not have any product, including makeup, residues. Dot product and spread thinly to cover the entire area with a massage to stimulate and enhance circulation.
Dermalogica Age Smart Cream Advantages
- Product is made with skin nourishing, deep moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients capable of providing short-term and long-term benefits for your skin
- Product is formulated by a company that has a long-standing strong research and development culture
- Product formulation provides a long-list of positive benefits for your skin
- Product has not been tested on animals
Dermalogica Age Smart Cream Disadvantages
- Product contains fragrance ingredients
- Product lacks ingredients that will redound to lasting benefits with regular product use over a considerable period of time, such as peptides and humectants
- There are no studies or results of clinical trials presented to back up product claims
Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Power Firm gives you a good head start in new skin damages that need immediate repairs. Whether or not this product can provide for you lasting benefits depends on how your skin is compatible with this product’s formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."