Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist: Does It Work?
With almost your entire body covered by skin, it’s almost too easy to neglect it throughout the day even if your routine includes slathering on tons of creams and serums in the morning and before you sleep. Considering the broad area of skin, even twice a day pampering is often insufficient to amply protect your embattled skin from dryness caused by environmental and by your biophysical factors.
Thanks to science, you now have a better way of taking care of your skin throughout the day. One option is so hassle free that you can basically use the product whenever and where ever you may be.
About Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist, which sells for $41 for every 5.1 oz. spray bottle, is a refreshing spritz that wakes up your skin instantly. The product is sprayed on face, neck and décolleté throughout the day to re-energize skin and kick out tired look.
The product is infused with skin revitalizers that include peptides, vitamins, powerful antioxidants and a host of botanicals that improves skin’s natural protective barrier to hold off damaging free radicals and other factors that can damage skin, in turn, resulting to the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist is manufactured by Dermalogica, which was founded in 1986 as a skincare company that closely looks into the special skincare needs of young people and help address these. Thus, the company began manufacturing and distributing facial cleansers, moisturizers and exfoliants that often were specially formulated for specific skin types. From its humble beginnings in Carson, California, USA, Dermalogica is now available in more than 89 countries.
Other than its production and distribution lines, Dermalogica also operates the International Dermal Institute, and R&D and training center that specializes in providing skills training on proper skincare to approximately 75,000 skincare thereapists every year. All Dermalogica products are studied, formulated and tested by the Institute.
How Does Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Work?
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist works by instantly revitalizing tired, dry skin with just a few spritz. Every bottle of Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist is formulated with peptides, vitamins, powerful antioxidants and botanicals.
The peptides give the skin an immediate boost of skin plumping action while simultaneously preventing glycation, a damaging process of sugar and protein degradation that makes skin loose its firmness and vitality.
Vitamins E and C, combined with other nature-based antioxidants help reinforce the skin’s natural protective barrier to help skin better able withstand the potential damaging effect of environmental factors, including UV radiation and free radicals. Vitamins E and C also works with the hyaluronic acid content of the formulation to stimulate skin revitalization and reinvigorate it at the same time.
Botanical ingredients and essential oils give the product its moisturizing properties, soothing and calming skin, and leaving it instantly well hydrated in just a spritz/
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Ingredients
- Solvent: Water/Aqua/Eau, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Skin moisturizers and conditioning agents, antioxidants: Butylene Glycol, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Glycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Rose Damascena Flower Oil)
- Antiseptic / antimicrobial: Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Eugenol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA
- Fragrance: Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Geraniol, Linalool, Aniba Rosa Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oileodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Benefits
- Provides skin with an anytime, anywhere instant moisturization and rejuvenation
- Provides skin with all-day added protection with every spritz
- Protects skin from dryness and immediately kicks out tired look
- Boosts skins antioxidant levels to shield skin from free radicals
- Helps prevent the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Drawbacks
- Product formulation includes alcohol, perfume
Mist on skin throughout the day for a hydrating, refreshing boost.
After cleansing, spritz directly onto face and neck, avoiding the eyes. Also ideal as a refreshing spritz over make-up throughout the day.
For external use only. Keep in cool dry places, and away from flame, direct heat or sunlight.
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Side Effects
- Product containt Citronellol and Limonene. Both ingredients are well-known irritants that may cause allergic reaction and irritation in people who have hypersensitivity to these ingredients.
Who can use Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist
Men and women who either have young or matured skin will benefit from this product.
Carry around a bottle of Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist so that you can confidently fight off skin dryness and avoid aging skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.