Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque?
As per the manufacturer, Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque is a detoxifying mask meant to pull impurities from the skin with charcoal and sulfur, leaving it bright, fresh, and cleansed. Dermalogica, founded in 1986 by a UK skin therapist, seeks to pursue skin health over “beauty” in order to repair and enhance skin for a truly beautiful appearance. This product can be purchased for $47 on the manufacturer’s site. Although the company does not specify the amount or quantity of the ingredients used in the product.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque?
Below is the key ingredient list. The full ingredient list can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Charcoal: Activated form of the mineral, which absorbs impurities and excess oils into itself
- Sulfur: Mineral that brightens the skin
- Maris Limus (Sea Silt): A dead sea mud silt that contains raw minerals that exfoliate and soothe the skin to boost cell turnover
- Lactic Acid: Alpha-hydroxy-acid that dissolves the bond of dead skin cells on the face, boosting cell turnover to reduce wrinkles. Although it may cause skin peeling or dryness.
- Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque is meant to be applied in a generous layer to the face, avoiding the eyes.
- Let the mask sit for 3 to 5 minutes before wetting the hands and massaging the face to enhance exfoliation, and then rinse off.
- Remove impurities like dirt and oil from the pores, minimizing their appearance.
- Exfoliate away dead skin cells to boost new cell turnover and leave skin fresh and bright.
- Reduce blemishes and fine lines. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While the company provides the ingredient list, it does not provide the ingredient amounts
- Some of the ingredients in this formula can potentially irritate skin, especially sensitive skin
- No money-back guarantee
How To Apply Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
Benefits Of Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
Disadvantages Of Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
Final Verdict : Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque is designed to brighten, cleanse, and detoxify the skin for a brighter, healthier, blemish-free appearance. Many of its ingredients also include beneficial minerals. While the company is forthcoming with the ingredient list, no study results or documentation proving this product’s effectiveness is readily supplied. This, combined with the fact that no amounts are given for the ingredients, makes it very hard to confirm the effectiveness and strength of this product. However, many of the key ingredients like charcoal and lactic acid have been proven to remove dead cells and impurities; there is just no proof backing the effectiveness of this particular formulation. If you have sensitive skin, this product may not be for you because lactic acid is a powerful exfoliant that dissolves skin and can cause peeling and irritation in some skin types. Dermalogica does not provide a money-back guarantee. You can only get a refund if the product is unopened, so you cannot try the product risk-free. There are many detoxifying masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Currently the health and beauty industry offers a wide variety of acne treatments. While it is important to choose a product that is formulated to function best with an individual’s particular skin type, it is also crucial to consider several other factors before purchasing anti-acne products. More specifically, the best acne treatments should be able to penetrate deeply into skin. At the same time, a quality acne treatment will also contain ingredients that can minimize the appearance of skin’s pores, clear up any facial blemishes, and actually remove dead skin cells as well as black and whiteheads. Below are some of our most effective acne treatment products on the market today; each product is evaluated on how well it matches up with the previously explained requirements for a quality acne treatment
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."