Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing & Pore Control Scrub Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Dermalogica Clear Start scrub?
As mentioned on manufacturer site, Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing & Pore Control Scrub, US $19.50 for a 2.5 oz. tube, is a facial cleansing scrub that rids your skin of impurities as it also gives your the skin energizing effect of scrubbing.However it leads to dryness and peeling of skin.
This product is brought to you by the brand that strives to professionalize beauty and skin care, Dermalogica. The company was founded as an offshoot of the International Dermal Institute where thousands of graduates became certified beauty professionals every year. With the growing demand for professional grade beauty products, and the difficulty of finding the right products, Dermalogica was created by the same founders of the Institute to respond to the need. Initially, Dermalogica products were made accessible to professionals only then, later, with the rising demand from the general public, Dermalogica products were distributed for general public market.
Dermalogica Clear Start scrub– Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Eliminate excess oils, product residues, dirt, and other impurities clogging your pores.
- Slough off the thick layer of dead skin sitting on the surface of your skin.
- Help facilitate faster skin exfoliation which, in turn enhances your skin’s repair and regeneration mechanisms to support skin renewal and rejuvenation.
- Promote skin clarity by purifying your skin and relieving it of infections and blemishes.
- Improve your skin’s protection and resilience from future damage and aging.
What are the Ingredients in Dermalogica Clear Start scrub?
- Bentonite: A type of clay that helps draw out and absorb impurities from your skin, purifying your skin in the process and leaving you with shine-free, mattified complexion.
- Safflower Seed Oil: It is characterized by its anti-inflammatory properties, it relieves your skin of visible signs of inflammation while it boosts your skin’s moisture and antioxidant levels.
- Green Tea: It contains powerful antioxidants that protect as well as support your skin in reviving its optimal health and youthful appearance.
- Licorice Root Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve your skin of multiple signs of inflammation to promote a more even toned skin.
- Salicylic Acid: It has exfoliation functions that support faster skin regeneration and renewal, and it also helps control and regulate oil production in your skin but it leads to dryness and peeling of skin.
How To Apply Dermalogica Clear Start scrub
- Give your skin a quick cleanse with a non-drying cleanser.
- Pat dry.
- While damp, apply Dermalogica Clear Start Scrub.
- Spread evenly then wait for 5 to 7 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water, Immediately follow through with your moisturizing serum and cream.
Benefits of Dermalogica Clear Start scrub
- Dermalogica Clear Start Scrub contains ingredients that will not just cleanse but deep cleanse plus purify your skin.
- This product appears to be widely available on reputable online stores.
- This formula support faster skin regeneration and renewal but it may cause skin dryness.
Disadvantages of Dermalogica Clear Start scrub
- The formula is infused with several ingredients that will have been great in a non-rinse off product like a essence or moisturizer.
- Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing & Pore Control Scrub reviews are severely limited.
- This product contains high amounts of alcohol that can lead to skin dryness with prolonged continuous use.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Does Dermalogica Clear Start scrub Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing & Pore Control Scrub:
- Skin irritation due to botanical and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to alcohol.
Final Verdict :Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing & Pore Control Scrub
Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing & Pore Control Scrub delivers skin cleansing benefits that are possible to be derived from this product. However, when acne is an issue for your skin, scrubbing is generally often not recommended.This product offers return policy of 30 days.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: