Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Introduction
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer, US $70 for a 0.51 oz. jar, is a multi-tasking skin treatment formulation that helps restore your skin’s healthy and beautiful complexion on the face, neck and chest with a single product application.
What Does Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following multiple benefits for your skin:
- Exfoliate with a potent combination of hydroxy acids and, subsequently, promote faster collagen production and speedier skin turnover
- Lighten dark marks and brighten your overall skin complexion by delivering ingredients that help inhibit melanin production
- Boost your antioxidant levels to better protect your skin from environmental elements and the cell damaging effects of free radicals
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Manufacturer’s Detail
Dermalogica is a skincare brand that was originally established with the objective of catering to the needs of certified aestheticians for professional grade skincare products. The brand, which was established in 1986, is an offshoot of the Dermal Institute, a training institution where more than 70,000 skincare therapists graduate annually. Eventually, and to this day, the brand has been made available for the general public to take advantage of.
Working of Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer
This product works by delivering a three-pronged approach to achieve skin renewal. First, it preps your skin to receive treatment by exfoliating, ridding your skin of impurities. Second, it evens out your skin tone by lightening hyper pigmented skin. Third, it enhances your skin’s antioxidant levels.
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Ingredients
- Bitter Orange Flower Extract: Renders its citric acid content to this solution to act as an exfoliant, clearing away debris and impurities from your skin so that a new layer of clearer, less damaged skin may emerge
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid, it gently lifts and eliminates your skin’s damaged layer, while keeping your skin surface and pores purified by regulating skin shedding and controlling oil production
- Green Tea Leaf: Laden with powerful antioxidants, it helps boost your skin’s protection from environmental elements as well as aid in neutralizing free radicals
- Rice Extract: Has a soothing effect on inflamed skin, this ingredient also acts as a skin smoothening and lightening agent
- Japanese Unshui Rooibos Extract: Has a soothing effect on skin, it helps relieve your skin of irritation and as it revitalizes with its high antioxidant content
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Pros
- This product combines the advantages of both chemical and physical exfoliation.
- Positive effects are buildable and result to the improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
- This product comes with a specialized applicator that allows you to target specific areas of concern, and that are individually packaged which promotes hygienic use.
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Cons
- This formula leaves a thin layer of film that feels like you have a mask on, even after you’ve cleansed it again.
- Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer reviews posted by users are mixed, and severely limited, making it difficult to gauge general consumer sentiment about this product.
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, salicylic acid,
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for endocrine-related dysfunctions due to EDTA
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer must be used daily or, as frequently as your face can tolerate the formula. Use the applicator to make precise applications where your skin needs boost.
Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer, at its very basic form, is a leave-on exfoliator. Unfortunately, despite its supposed exfoliation functions, the manufacturer does not disclose concentration of active ingredients. When exfoliation is the aim of your skin care regimen, knowing these details is the first tall order that you need to satisfy.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."