Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 Review: Is It Effective?Advertising Disclosure ?
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 is a firming moisturizer that uses polypeptides to naturally promote collagen production while also providing protection from the sun’s skin-aging UV rays. It also has emollient properties, meaning it soothes and softens the face.
Dermalogica was developed by The International Dermal Institute, and their products are the number one choice of skin care professionals worldwide.
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 is $68 on the manufacturer’s site. It is also sold at retailers and at online retailers, where it can sometimes be found at a reduced price. The company provides a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Avobenzone (3.0%) Sunscreen
- Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes Safflower seed oil
- Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Sunscreen ingredient that scatters UV rays
- Butylene Glycol Conditioner
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Emollient
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf/Flower Oil
- Cyclopentasiloxane Silicone
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Peptide
- Glycerin Moisturizer
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Sunscreen
- Dimethicone Silicone
- Dimethyl Capramide Solvent
- Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Rose Flower Oil
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Licorice, soothes skin
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract Conditioning species of yeast
- Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract
- Algae Extract
- Lecithin soy fat
- Glucosamine HCL Lubricating amino sugar
- Arginine Amino acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E
- Glycine Soja Protein Conditioner
- Squalane Emollient
- Sodium Hyaluronate Lubricant
- Polysilicone-11 Silicone
- 1,2-Hexanediol Solvent
- Caprylic Fatty acid from palm and coconut oils
- Cetearyl Alcohol Vegetable alcohol
- Stearic Acid Fatty acid
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Ceteareth-20 Surfactant
- Sodium Polyacrylate Emollient
- Sodium Acrylates Copolymer
- Decyl Glucoside Surfactant
- Polysorbate 80 Surfactant, emulsifier
- Urea Conditioner
- Galactoarabinan Film former
- Glyceryl Polyacrylate Film former
- Polysorbate 60 Surfactant, emulsifier
- Aminomethyl Propanol pH adjuster
- Disodium EDTA Chelating agent
- Phenoxyethanol Preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin Preservative
- Linalool Fragrance
- Eugenol Fragrance from clove oil
- Limonene Orange fragrance
- Geraniol Fragrance
- Citronellol Fragrance
- CI 77891 Titanium dioxide, sunscreen
Apply to freshly cleaned face and neck. It works best if applied 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Protect skin from harmful UV rays
- Prevents aging with collagen-boosting ingredients
- Extreme hydration
- Softens skin
- No cakey or filmy feeling
- Very expensive compared to regular sunscreens
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 has an official website that is informative.While there is no documentation backing the effectiveness of this particular formulation.The product does contain many well-known sunscreens, but it is considerably more expensive than other sunscreen.
There are many sunscreens available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."