Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer Overview:
Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer refers to a moisturizing product which is well known to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for a smooth skin. It is responsible in mattifying oily shine as well as ensuring that you achieve silky smooth finish.
It hydrates your skin making it look supple and soft throughout the day. The customers’ reviews reveal that this product works well for most people. This skin care formula is purchased through online and it costs $47.00 only.
About Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer- Does It Really Work?
Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer is responsible in combating aging signs for a smooth and youthful skin. This product has been formulated using ingredients which work well for desired results.
It is meant to hydrate your skin to improve its appearance. The claims on this product are as follows:
- It is known to be lightweight and non greasy formula.
- It helps in transforming your skin through blurring the look of wrinkles and fine line on your skin.
- It is meant to mattify your oily skin and help you realize a shiny finish.
- It provides light neutral coverage when you apply it on your skin.
- Regular use as per the given instructions leads to desired results.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer?
Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer ingredients are discussed below:
- Mushroom extract – It helps in reducing your skin’s pore and its appearance.
- Whu-Zhu-Yu fruit extract – It is responsible in enhancing the radiance of your skin.
- Abyssinian oil and H2ORelease complex – They provide strong and sustained release moisturization which locks the required levels of hydration.
- Water – Used as a solvent.
- Glycerine – It helps in moisturizing your skin and prevents moisture loss.
- Silica – Helps you keep a healthy skin and fight against wrinkles for a smooth skin.
- Dimethicone – It forms hydrating barrier to prevent water loss.
Directions to Use:
Smooth and blend Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer over your entire face and throat after you apply prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer. It gives you a flawless looking skin when you use it alone and you can also choose to use under your make up.
- It intensely hydrates your skin for a supple look.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for smooth skin.
- Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer is known to provide light and neutral coverage for long lasting make-up wear.
- It helps in refining your skin’s pores.
- It is known to mattify oily shine.
- You can use it alone or you can also use it under make-up.
- It keeps the required amount of moisture in your skin.
- It is a lightweight formula and it is non greasy.
- It is sold through online.
- The customers’ reviews are limited.
- There is less discussion on its ingredients.
Does Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer Have Any Side-Effects?
Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer side-effects have not been provided in the website by the manufacturer. However, there is less information on its ingredients and you should research on them to find out any possible side effects linked to them.
Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer refers to a formula, which is meant to help improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for smooth skin. It is helpful in moisturizing deeply your skin to ensure that you realize a supple skin. Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer works well to even when used alone as it gives you flawless skin.
However, the reviews available for this formula are limited and you cannot rely on them to make final decision. Therefore, you should research more on them and determine if they work well for desired results without causing adverse effects on you before you commit your money to purchasing it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: