Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance?
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance is a balancing moisturizer that is packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help reverse skin damage and dryness to create a youthful, wrinkle-free appearance. Dermalogica, founded in 1986 by a UK skin therapist, seeks to pursue skin health over “beauty” in order to repair and enhance skin for a truly beautiful appearance. This product can be purchased for $66 on the manufacturer’s site and through retailers like Ulta. While Dermalogica allows returns, they don’t provide a true money-back guarantee.
What Are The Ingredients in Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance?
Below is the key ingredient list. The full ingredient list can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Aloe: Plant extract that heals and soothes the skin. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Grape Seed Extract: Anti-inflammatory that is rich in antioxidants to reduce puffiness and protect the skin from damage, but can often irritate the skin because of how strong citrus is in acid.
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract: This plant extract protects from sun damage and protects skin’s natural moisturize barrier
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Anti-inflammatory plant that also rejuvenates the skin by stimulating blood flow
How To Apply Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
- As, the manufacturer guidelines says, The Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance is meant to be applied to damp skin, smoothing product into the face and neck in upward strokes.
- Use this moisturizer daily, in the morning and at night.
Benefits of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Leave skin soft, supple to the touch
- Protect skin against free radicals to prevent further age damage
Disadvantages of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While the company provides the ingredient list, it does not provide the ingredient amounts
- No money-back guarantee
Final Verdict: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance is designed to reverse age signs like fine lines and wrinkles by providing extreme moisture to fill in cracks in the skin and make the skin softer. It also contains protective antioxidants that heal skin and guard it from future damage. While the company is forthcoming with the ingredient list, and even though many of the ingredients in this product are well-known anti-aging/moisturizing ingredients, no study results or documentation proving this ingredient’s effectiveness is readily supplied. This, combined with the fact that no amounts are given for the ingredients, makes it very hard to confirm the effectiveness and strength of this product. However, in any amounts, ingredients such as hyaluronic acid do provide moisturizing effects on the skin. Dermalogica does not provide a money-back guarantee. You can only get a refund if the product is unopened, so you cannot try the product risk-free. There are many moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."