Dermalogica MediBac Clearing Skin Wash Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Dermalogica MediBac Overview:
Dermalogica MediBac, US $37 for an 8.4 oz. pump bottle, is a facial cleanser specially formulated for sensitive, reactive and acne-prone skin types.
About Dermalogica MediBac — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dermalogica. This skin care brand was conceptualized as a reaction to the growing demand for professional grade skin care products that suit the services of skin care specialists running spas who required highly potent formulations to offer to their clients. Dermalogica was conceptualized and established by the same group of people who founded the International Dermal Institute in a bid to promote the professionalization of esthetics practice. With an ever growing demand from end-users, Dermalogica products were soon distributed to the wider public.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Rid your skin of impurities to help prevent infections and promote cleaner and clearer skin.
- Support your skin in alleviating existing infections and preventing new ones from arising.
- Soothe skin irritations and reveal a calmer, more even toned skin.
- Improve your skin’s protection from internal and external factors that can age and damage your skin.
- Facilitate more efficient exfoliation which, in turn, speeds up skin regeneration and turnover.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalogica MediBac?
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%): Exfoliates your skin and enhances the rate and frequency of skin renewal, as it controls and regulates oil production which keeps your skin from greasing.
- Lactic Acid: Supports hastened skin exfoliation.
- Licorice Extract: Lightens dark marks and brightens your overall skin tone.
- Tea Tree: Delivers powerful antioxidants that protect your skin and improve its defenses from factors that damage and age your skin.
- Chamomile Extract: It has anti-inflammatory properties that calm your skin to give you a clearer, brighter complexion.
- Camphor and Menthol: Cools skin to relieve it of itchiness and other signs of irritation.
Directions To Use:
Use Dermalogica MediBac just as you would any other conventional cleanser. Immediately follow through with your go-to moisturizer to keep your skin from drying out.
- Dermalogica MediBac contains salicylic and lactic acids which gently exfoliates your skin.
- This product is widely distributed online and in physical stores.
- This product is relatively expensive compared to other cleansers.
- Dermalogica MediBac reviews reveal how extremely drying this product can be for drier skin types.
Does Dermalogica MediBac Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalogica MediBac:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including a long list of botanical extracts.
- Increased risk for reproductive organ related diseases due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Dermalogica MediBac utilizes AHAs and BHAs repeatedly proven to improve chronically inflamed and acne-prone skin. Despite this, however, the fact remains that it will not work for every type of skin. If you have sensitive or reactive skin, it is best that you take a more holistic approach to selecting products to add in your regimen.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: