Dermalogica Nightly Lip Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment?
Dermalogica is a skin care brand that, initially, was intended to respond to the growing demand for quality skin care products that suit professional aestheticians. Today, though, the brand’s formulations has been made available direct to consumers.
Dermalogica traces its roots from the International Dermal Institute where it is estimated that 70,000 students, more or less, complete degrees an aesthetic skin care every year.
Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment, US $49 for 0.34 oz., is a lip balm infused with anti-aging ingredients to help improve the contour and texture of skin on and around your lips.
Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment – Does it really work?
Surface conditioning coupled with a deep moisture feel is how this product comforts your skin. It is also infused with skin healing properties to help restore lip skin from damage.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Promote plumper and fuller lips by adding volumizing components to prop up your lips.
- Enhance the silkiness and softness of your lip skin.
- Restore round-the-clock natural hydration mechanisms to keep your skin feeling well moisturized over longer periods of time
- Improve your skin’s barrier function to help keep moisture in
- Correct and protect your skin from manifesting wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment?
- Indian Gentian Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, this ingredient helps your skin fight off free radicals which can cause irreversible damages down to the cellular levels
- Sesame Seed Extract: Contains natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components, promoting stronger skin barrier
- Shea Butter: Nourishes your lip area from the surface and all the way deep into your skin, it also has a soothing effect on your lips, promoting moisture to last for hours. However it can lead to itchy skin!
- Aloe: Has healing and rejuvenating properties, it works with your skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation mechanisms to strengthen the barrier and help keep moisture in.
How To Apply Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment
- Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment must be used day and night as part of your daily and nightly skin care regimens.
- It is recommended that you exfoliate your lips periodically to allow this product to more easily absorb into your skin.
Benefits Of Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment
- This product contains a host of lip enhancing ingredients that are well-known to deliver moisture that lasts for hours.
- This product is multi-functional, providing protection and correction benefits as well in a single formulation.
The product is easy to apply and the formula blends fast and well with your skin
Disadvantages of Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment
- This product contains ingredients that may be in there to deliberately give your lips a stinging and burning sensation that causes your skin to swell and appear plumper because of irritation.
- This product is significantly more expensive than similar products offered by other brands.
Does Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment Have Any Side Effects?
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including peppermint, the cooling sensation of which can be easily misconstrued as a sign of the product working but which, in fact, is felt because of skin irritation
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage and dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced: in.
Final Verdict: Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment
Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment is an impressive formulation of almost everything you need to keep your lip skin supple and healthy. Unfortunately, there is no proof presented nor any basis for several anti-aging claims made about this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."