Dermalogica Precleanse Review
Dermalogica Precleanse Introduction
Dermalogica Precleanse, US $42 for 5.1 oz., is the first of a two-part double cleanse recommended by Dermalogica, both functioning to cleanse and clear your skin of multiple impurities by lifting, dissolving and melting these away.
What Does Dermalogica Precleanse Claim
This product has been committed to deliver on the following commitments geared towards giving you cleaner and clearer skin:
- Deep cleanses your skin by lifting then melting away hardened oils, dirt, and other impurities sitting on your skin and stuck in your pores
- Helps rid your skin of makeup, including tough, waterproof kinds
- Lifts oils without depositing product residues into your pores
- Prep your skin to receive beneficial ingredients from succeeding products in your regimen to optimize the benefits
Dermalogica Precleanse Manufacturer’s Detail
Dermalogica was originally conceived as a brand that supplied the unique skin care product needs of professional skin therapists. Jane Wurward, founder of the International Dermal Institute which was set up in 1986, lamented the practically unavailable professional grade products skin therapists needed to perfect their practice. Later on, Dermalogica products were made available for everyone who was convinced that skin health is a prerequisite to achieving beautiful and ageless skin.
Working of Dermalogica Precleanse
Beyond cleansing, this product clears your pores of deposits to prevent infections and the growth of blemishes. Its high Vitamin E and fatty acid content helps relax your skin and relieve it from skin inflammations that can infect your skin and even lead to permanent damage.
Dermalogica Precleanse Ingredients
- Kukui: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, this botanically derived ingredient has the power to soothe skin and make it comfortably nourished, while also flooding it with antioxidants that aid it in resisting free radicals that can permanently damage and even destroy your skin cells
- Apricol Oil: Contains significantly high amounts of gamma linoleic acid which makes this ingredeient a wonderful helper in keeping your skin well hydrated and better moisturized over long periods of time
- Rice Bran: Calms skin irritations, and promotes a more even toned and brighter skin complexion
- Vitamin E: Rich in essential fatty acids, it gives your skin a soothing relief from irritations and other visible signs of inflammation
Dermalogica Precleanse Pros
- This product does not contain artificial fragrances and synthetic colorants which can immediately irritate your skin on contact but also, with continued use, cause your skin to become permanently and irreversibly damaged.
- It is formulated to deep cleanse your skin and pores by melting away dirt and grime, taking away the need to vigorously scrub which can hurt your skin.
- Dermalogica Precleanse reviews generally feature users who are pleased with how this product allowed to remove their makeup and cleanse in one step.
Dermalogica Precleanse Cons
- This product must be complemented with a separate cleanser which compels you to shed more dollars to complete this two-step regimen.
- This product’s functions are straightforward, and there hardly is any ingredient in the formula that serves a value added function to level up this product’s performance.
- This product is relatively more expensive than a makeup remover and a cleanser combined.
Dermalogica Precleanse Side Effects
Although it is unlikely for this product to cause skin irritations, precaution should be taken when signs of inflammation are noted on product contact.
Dermalogica Precleanse can be used on completely made up face. Use lukewarm water to wet your face. Lather on the product with a gentle massage as you keep it on for about 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing off, again with lukewarm water. For best results, follow up with a Dermalogica cleanser of your choice.
Dermalogica Precleanse may seem too simplistic of a product to bear an expensive price tag. On closer look, however, you must appreciate how clean and clear skin is the foundation of beautiful and ageless skin. Any investment on that area, therefore, should be good, even when you choose something else other than Dermalogica.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: