Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright?
With more than 70,000 graduates every year, the International Dermal Institute was soon bombarded by requests for high performance, professionally formulated skin care products. The result was Dermalogica, a skincare brand created by the founders of the Institute which initially catered to the needs of professional skin care specialists. Later, the well-received products were introduced to the general market to cater to consumer needs.
However, most of its merchandise are known for being overpriced.
Dermalogica Pure Night, US $80 for 1.7 oz., is your skin’s perfect nightly bedtime companion that relieves skin of fatigue, stress and dullness so you can wake up to refreshed and rejuvenated skin every morning.
Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Improve the appearance of tired, stressed, and environmentally challenged skin.
- Promote fairer skin and brighter overall skin complexion.
- Give your skin a more revitalized appearance.
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels, and support the restoration of your skins optimal hydration levels to keep your skin from drying out and becoming wrinkled and damaged.
- Support the rebuilding and strengthening of your skin’s protective barrier to keep moisture from escaping into thin air.
- Fade the appearance of fine lines and other skin creases brought about by skin dryness and dehydation.
- This product works by regulating melanin formation to inhibit dark skin pigmentation, giving your skin an opportunity to lighten dark marks and promote a brighter overall skin complexion.
What Are the Ingredients In Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright?
- Oligopeptide: Help speed up rates of execution of various skin mechanisms, that includes repair, regeneration and renewal by improving cellular level communication and coordination.
- Vitamin C: Jumpstarts your skin cells by restoring energy levels to fuel various skin processes. However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, it promotes enhanced skin moisture, also revitalizes skin cells like Vitamin B3, and improves fluid and nutrient circulation.
- Zinc Glycinate: Facilitates skin lightening, and enhances your brighter overall complexion.
- Pumpkin Enzyme: Rich in Vitamins A and C, this ingredient helps your skin fight free radical damage, and is also rich in fruit acids that make it render alpha hydroxy acids which promotes faster skin cell turnover and renewal. Although it also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Dermalogica Pure Night must be applied on skin every night after cleansing and toning.
- The manufacturer recommends layering with other PowerBrightTRx products for best results.
Benefits Of Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright
- This product contains multiple ingredients that deliver multi-point advantages in preventing premature skin aging while simultaneously enhancing your skin’s youthful features, including the promotion of radiant skin.
- The formula is free from artificial colors and fragrances which are two of the most persistent allergens that are ironically commonly found in personal care products and cosmetics.
- Feels comfortable on the skin but ingredients used may cause skin redness.
Disadvantages Of Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright
- The manufacturer does not provide proof of efficacy thereby failing to backup multiple product claims.
- Dermalogica Pure Night reviews indicate that some users were not satisfied with their product experience.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- Claims to be proven but it was not tested by an independent laboratory.
Does Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright have Any Side-Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, and other synthetic as well as botanical ingredients, many of which depending on your history of allergic reaction to one or more of these components.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to pheonxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Dermalogica Pure Night Power Bright Cream
Dermalogica Pure Night locks in several good ingredients that can indeed enhance the health and youthfulness of your skin. However, be very weary with products that promise you an overnight miracle. If instant skin enhancement is your beauty goal, this is not your solution.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."