Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster Review: Is This Exfoliator Safe To Use?
Dermalogica Hydrating Booster Overview:
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster is a Exfoliator formula that claims to boost the skin hydration levels. Dermalogica Hydrating Booster ingredients are potent, making it to start working immediately and deliver instant results. It works in various ways, to smoothen your skin and give it a radiant look.
Dermalogica Hydrating Booster acts as a skin exfoliator, by getting rid of dead cells and the dirt that clog the pores. This will promote regeneration of skin cells, and give you a healthy and younger looking skin. It also reduces the appearance of aging signs such as dry lines, fine lines, wrinkles and other signs that manifest as aging advances.
This serum addresses various skin concerns, and it will relief you from dryness and leave you looking radiant. It acts on all skin types without causing adverse effects. It comes in a bottle holding 30ml and it is sold online through the brands website.
About Dermalogica Hydrating Booster- Does It Really Work?
This formula is manufactured by a company known by the brand name Dermalogica. It comes in a bottle holding 30 ml. This bottle is opaque and has a small opening for easy dispensing. It claims to provide super hydration and leave your skin looking vibrant and glowing.
Regular use of this formula will deliver various skin health benefits and make you look young and attractive. It is lightweight, and it penetrates deep without leaving a greasy or stick feel. Dermalogica Hydrating Booster works on all skin types, and it will sooth, smoothen and eliminate the most common aging signs.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalogica Hydrating Booster?
The quality ingredients used determine the effectiveness of a product. Dermalogica Hydrating Booster contains safe ingredients and is free from fragrances.
Dermalogica Hydrating Booster Ingredients are:
- Hyaluronic acid – It increases the skin hydration and the ability to retain moisture.
- Vitamin B5 – It heals the skin, sooth the damaged cells and promote faster regeneration of new skin cells.
- Glycolipids – They promote increased collagen production, which will aid in eliminating the visible aging signs.
- Algae extract – It softens the skin and promotes a healthy moisture balance.
- Water – It is for dissolving other ingredients.
- Glycerine – It improves the texture of this formula.
Directions To Use:
Mix a small amount of this serum with the recommended moisturizer, and apply it on the eye area. Use daily for you to obtain the best results.
- Works on all skin types
- Prevents acne breakouts
- Increases the skin brightness
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Eliminates the most common aging signs
- Promotes collagen production
- Delivers antioxidant protection
- Helps to get rid of dead cells and the dirt
- Gives you a radiant and youthful look
- Improves overall skin appearance
- Promotes faster repair of the damaged skin and encourage regeneration of new skin cells
- It lightweight and non-greasy
- It is expensive
- It may cause skin irritation
- There are numerous negative customer reviews
- It is only sold online
Does Dermalogica Hydrating Booster Have Any Side-Effects?
The side effects of Dermalogica Hydrating Booster are:
It contains some harsh ingredients that may cause skin irritation.
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster is an advanced skin care formula, which provides super hydration. Reviews from the customers who have used it there before, recommends this formula as the best to use on the delicate eye area.
Dermalogica Hydrating Booster contains ingredients that are gentle on the skin, making it to work on all skin types. It might fight aging signs, boost the skin hydration and get rid of dead cells.
However, Dermalogica Hydrating Booster side-effects are exhibited due to some harsh ingredients used in manufacturing this serum. More research is needed to know how each ingredient affects the skin and the possible side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: