Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream: Does It Work?
With so many environmental and biophysical skin stressors, and not to mention the aging genes you inherited from your ancestors, keeping skin fresh looking, supple and free from signs of skin aging can be a daunting daily challenge.
About Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream
At $62 for every 1.7 oz. bottle, might Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream be able to bring to you the right kind of treatment your skin needs to stay healthy and wrinkle-free?
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream is formulated as a medium weight cream that is recommended for use on normal to dry skin, and also deemed perfect for use among people challenged with premature aging. Each bottle of Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream is packed with deep moisturizers that include Aloe Gel and Lecithin, and botanical extracts that deliver highly nourishing vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants to your skin. The product is also infused with Silk Amino Acids that give skin an instant plumping and a noticeable lift.
With all of these ingredients combined, your skin is left feeling smoother, silkier and more supple to the touch. The deep moisturization your skin can obtain from Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream leaves you with a fresher and more youthful looking skin you’ve never seen as radiantly glowing ever before.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream
With the International Dermal Institute backing all the product’s research and development, and product formulation endeavors, you can be certain that Dermalogica does not make claims that the company cannot backup with good, sound science.
Dermalogica, now sold in over 89 countries, started out as a skincare company that specifically catered to addressing the skin issues of young people. As a result, Dermalogica first came to be known for the wonderful products that it manufactured and sold, which included exfoliants, moisturizers and facial cleansers. The proudly USA based company now carries tons of skincare offerings suitable for every skin type.
How Does Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Work?
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream primarily works two ways — as a medium weight cream that effectively moisturizes skin deep down, and as a skin protective product that builds up skin’s natural ability to shield itself from damage and moisture loss.
Silk Amino Acids infused in the cream’s formulation instantly causes skin to become ultrahydrated, plumps it up, and gives you an instant facelift. Botanical extracts that include Cucumber, Arnica, Mallow and Grape Seed combine with unbeatable skin vitamins A, C and E to further smoothen and soften skin while also boosting skin’s antioxidant levels, making skin better equipped to fight off the aging and damaging effects of free radicals. Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream also contains a generous proportion of Aloe Gel and Lecithin to give skin a relaxing and soothing sensation that goes beyond skin deep.
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Ingredients
- Silk Amino Acids, floods skin with moisture and gives skin an instant plumping and lifting
- Vitamins A, C and E, powerful antioxidants that protect skin but also deeply penetrates skin to stimulate collagen production and, in turn, skin repair and revitalization
- Aloe Gel, soothes and calms skin
- Lecithin, deeply moisturizes skin
- Cucumber, tightens skin pores, has a mild anti-inflammatory properties that reduces skin swelling and improves fluid and oxygen circulation in capilliaries underneath skin which makes it do wonders for eye puffiness
- Arnica, has natural skin restorative, mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help skin become better hydrated and supports skin renewal at the same time
- Mallow, reduces skin irritations and swelling
- Grape Seed, improves fluid circulation thus, prevents swelling and inflammation
The product’s full ingredients list is enumerated below:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid, Ethylhexyl, Hydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, PEG-8, Lactamide MEA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silk Amino Acids, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Retinyl Palmitate , Ascorbyl Palmitate Polyquaternium-10, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin , Benzyl Benzoate , Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Benefits
- Boosts skin’s moisture level
- Effectively addresses issues with dry skin and prematurely aging skin without leaving a greasy feel
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Drawbacks
- Product is expensive compared to most counterparts
- Product is formulated with alcohols and fragrances
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Tone. Apply Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream with gentle massaging strokes. Use twice daily for best results.
For external use only.
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Side Effects
- Phenoxyethanol can be potentially damaging to the central nervous system.
- Some people may have hypersensitivity to several product ingredients, including the botanical components.
Who can use Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream?
The product is specially formulated for normal to dry skin, and best suited for those with aging and premature aging skin issues.
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream has received rave reviews with an overwhelming majority of users as loyal consumers. The product does offer a powerhouse selection of skin moisturizers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: