Dermalogica Toner Review
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Introduction
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner, US $39 for 8.4 oz., is a toner that you spritz on your face to bring back your skin’s optimal moisture levels after performing Dermalogica’s recommended double cleanse.
What Does Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Claim
This rather unusual toner has been claimed to be formulated to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits guaranteed to blow you away:
- Provide a quicker way to restore your skin’s moisture levels following a double cleanse
- Improve your skin’s sponge like quality to help it to better absorb moisture
- Prep your skin to receive more beneficial ingredients from succeeding serums and creams in your regular skin care regimen
- Leave your skin softer, smoother, and more evenly textured
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Manufacturer’s Detail
Originally conceived to be the brand that formulated and provided skin therapists with the professional products that they needed to help their clients rediscover youthful and more gorgeous skin, Dermalogica is now made available for everyone to have and enjoy. The brand traces its roots to the International Dermal Institute that Jane Wurward, an English skin therapist, set up to provide skills training and certification among skin therapists to professionalize their circle. Dermalogica has come to be known for its sensible and revolutionary skin care products that continue to change the way women and men perceive beauty in relation to overall health.
Working of Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
This toner works by tightening and evening out your pores while humectants work to restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels. On a more longer term scale, this toner helps rebuild your skin’s protective barrier function and helps prevent acne infections.
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Ingredients
- Lavender Extract: Has natural skin purifying and toning properties that help you prevent acne breakouts and other skin infections as it tightens your pores and smoothens out your skin
- Balm Mint: Leaves your skin with a soothing and refreshing feeling that helps revitalize your sluggish skin and make it feel rejuvenated to keep the wheels of repair and regenerations mechanisms turning
- Arnica: Relieve your skin of inflammation while also calming your irritated skin to reveal a more even toned complexion that appears brighter and more flawless
- Aloe: Strengthens your skin as it makes it more resilient to damage caused by stress and environmental stressors while simultaneously supporting your skin to bette resist infections
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Pros
- This product does provide a much faster way of applying toner to your skin which is critical to prevent moisture from escaping from the surface following a thorough two-step cleanse.
- This product is easy to use and can be seamlessly and immediately incorporated into any skin care regimen that you subscribe to.
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner reviews reveal that this product is ideal for traveling which can be extremely drying to your skin, most importantly when you are taking the plane, and what’s even better is that this product comes in a handy dandy travel size bottle too.
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Cons
- The travel size pack seems to have a limited distribution.
- This product is more expensive than your ordinary, cotton-soaking toner.
- Some users find the product smell too synthetic which some may not find pleasant.
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following potential side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe cases of skin irritations due to butylene glycol, mint, fragrance ingredients, and other botanical ingredients
- Increased exposure to carcinogenic chemicals due to the addition of PEGs, chemicals that easily combine with 1,4 dioxane during the manufacturing process
- Increased risk for damages to the nervous system due to exposure to phenoxyethanol
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner must be spritz on skin right after a Dermalogica double cleanse. Take it anywhere with you and spritz to refresh and revitalize your skin on-the-go.
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner is a fast acting toner for which, it already is a notch higher than other traditional toners that take time to apply on skin. Convenience comes with price, however, but if you like refreshing anytime, anywhere then, this product can be helpful.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."