Dermalyze Review: Does It Really Work?
What Is Dermalyze?
Dermalyze is an anti-aging formulation designed for the delicate and problematic area around the eyes. It uses premium, medical grade ingredients using a combination of age old beauty secrets and modern day science. The formulation works to quickly diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It is also designed to reduce eye puffiness and lighten dark circles under the eyes with each application. It is from Dermalyze Eye Gel Company which is based in Jupiter, FL. One bottle of the anti-aging eye gel is priced $99.99 on the product’s website.
Key Ingredients in Dermalyze
Dermalyze claims to use a ground-breaking formula that causes the rapid production of collagen, elastin and other binding fibers to heal wrinkles. It is said to contain active ingredients that work to improve the overall function and health of skin cells restoring the youthful, vibrant elasticity of the skin. The problem is that there is no list of active ingredients provided on the product’s website. It is also said to target the blood pigmentation problem under the eyes replacing them with new, healthy skin cells. It is also said to address puffiness and bags through ingredients that break apart the fat and fluid build-up causing the problem. There is also no information available on the active ingredients that deliver such actions.
How Does Dermalyze Work?
First of all, Dermalyze reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through the process of cellular regeneration. It helps boost the production of collagen and elastin along with other binding fibers that strengthen the skin. Secondly, the formula attacks dark circles by healing blood-stained skin cells and strengthening the walls of the veins and capillaries in the eye area to address and prevent dark circles. Lastly, the anti-aging gel reduces eye puffiness and bags by breaking apart the build-up in the area.
Pros of Dermalyze
- It is designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The formula also targets dark circles under the eyes.
- Dermalyze is also designed to treat eye puffiness and bags.
- There are some positive feedbacks from people who have tried it.
Cons of Dermalyze
- There is no clinical study proving that the formula is really effective in delivering its claims.
- There is no information about the active ingredients in the eye gel.
- It isn’t offered with a money back guarantee.
- The product is not from an established company.
- The eye gel is priced high compared to similar products on the market.
- It is only available in select regions.
- There are some feedbacks saying it doesn’t really work.
Directions to Use Dermalyze
Apply the formula on the eye area two times daily after cleansing. Make sure it is fully absorbed before using other skin care products or wearing makeup. Avoid contact with eyes to prevent irritation. If it reaches the eyes, wash immediately with water.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The formula is generally safe but some people may be sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation. Unfortunately, there is no list of ingredients available so you can’t check if you’re allergic to any ingredient. Therefore, you should perform skin testing before using the eye gel on your face in order to check for any adverse reaction. If any form of irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use.
OMG I have never used an eye cream like this. First, it’s light and airy. It totally absorbs into my skin before I put my makeup on. This used to be a problem for me, but not with Dermalyze. 3 weeks into using it, and I have a remarkable improvement in the under eye bags I had. They used to look like two puffy slabs of beef under my eyes. Now… they’re GONE. I am walking on air, I’m so thrilled. – Ellen Waters
Your product is simply fantastic. Your service is above reproach. I have been telling all my friends they must try this cream. It is refreshing to finally have something perform as advertised. I could not be happier. I have kissed my dark circled puffed up eyes good bye. C YA! – Robert G
After carefully examining Dermalyze, it is just an average anti-aging eye gel. Some people who have tried it say it is really effective so it may be worth trying. On the other hand, the biggest flaw of the formulation is the absence of information on its active ingredients. Another major flaw is the lack of clinical evidence that the formula really works.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.