DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum Review
DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum Overview
When Ron Cummings, founder of AminoGenesis, began selling his new skincare line at a local California shopping center almost ten years ago, he could not imagine that he’d be earning attention from Hollywood’s daytime celebrities and a partnership with a leading computer giant. However, knowing the biological punch of amino acids in the body, he knew he had something special.
That’s why he enlisted a leading team of doctors, chemists and researchers to apply the natural cellular-building capabilities of this biological substance to skincare. Working off the acid’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) which governs moisture levels in the skin, the AminoGenesis formula was created after over a decade of fine-tuning and testing.
While endorsements from soap opera stars never hurt, the Photolagen.com website sports no bigger endorsement than that of its founder, Cummings who carried the battle wounds of sun damage, adult chicken pox scars and severe facial dermatitis. He graces the company’s “About” page with a spotless smile. Marketed as the official website of AminoGenesis, Photolagen.com creates some confusion about which was created first-AminoGenesis or Photolagen.
While no reference to the latter is mentioned on the gold and black website’s About Us page, a review of the “Special Offers” page reveals that Photolagen is a process comprised of three technologies that deliver amino acid-packed moisture deep into the skin’s layers to increase collagen and elastin, while AminoGenesis is the amino acid formula that’s being delivered. The site with its clean and elegant features educates visitors about the power of amino acids, provides result photos, and delivers a map of retailers around the world as well as offering testimonials and a FAQs page.
DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum – Product Description
Not willing to lose the opportunity to nourish the entire body’s skin, AminoGenesis provides products that treat aging, repair hair and problem skin from head to toe, yet they can be used as prevention for normal skin.
The company’s newest addition to the battle lines against aging is DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum. Created on the premise of rebuilding what is depleted from the skin’s physiological makeup as it ages and improving the skin’s natural moisture levels, the daily serum is bursting with over 20 key forms of collagen and protein that assist the natural biological processes already taking place under the skin’s surface. At a price of $139 per two-ounce bottle, a full list of ingredients is not included.
Third-party sites indicate that Lactic Acid and Algae Extracts are also on the ingredient list. Additionally, the ratings at these sites hovered between very good and outstanding. Comments were made on the pleasant scent and the powerful hydrating effects they experienced.
DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum Advantage
- DermaScyne’s Intense Daily Serum incorporates over 20 different forms of collagen and protein elements.
- DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum is remarkably hydrating for the skin.
- The website provides in-depth study of amino acid’s power.
DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum – Drawbacks
- At a cost of $139 for a two-ounce bottle, DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum may be too rich for some.
- A wealth of product reviews was not available for the serum.
- The product website does not include the serum’s full ingredient list.
DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum – The Bottomline
AminoGenesis achieves results by helping the skin produce more of the natural biological compounds it already uses. Its new DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum is no exception. In addition, it elevates hydration levels to create a smoother, more youthful and healthy appearance. Despite the lack of numerous reviews, the serum’s composition of over 20 proteins and amino acids proves promising. Since no one said beauty came cheap, DermaScyne Intense Daily Serum may be worth a try.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.