DermaScyne Wrinkle Arrest: Does DermaScyne Wrinkle Arrest Work?
DermaScyne Wrinkle Arrest Overview
What started out as a local skincare brand offered at a California shopping center has now become a global brand offered in three continents and globally through the Internet. AminoGenesis Founder Ron Cummings answered his own troubled skin battle, with the power of amino acids and the help of a leading team of doctors, chemists and researchers to apply the natural cellular-building capabilities of this biological substance to skincare. Working off the acid’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) which governs moisture levels in the skin, the AminoGenesis formula was created after over a decade of fine-tuning and testing.
While celebrity endorsements never hurt, the Photolagen.com website sports no bigger endorsement than that of its founder who carried the battle wounds of sun damage, adult chicken pox and severe facial dermatitis. He graces the company’s “About” page with a spotless smile. Marketed as the official website of AminoGenesis, Photolagen.com creates some confusion about which was created first-AminoGenesis or Photolagen. While no reference to the latter is mentioned on the gold and black website’s “About Us” page, a review of the “Special Offers” page reveals that Photolagen is a process comprised of three technologies that deliver amino acid-packed moisture deep into the skin’s layers to increase collagen and elastin, while AminoGenesis is the amino acid formula that’s being delivered. The site with its clean and elegant features educates visitors about the power of amino acids, provides result photos, and delivers a map of retailers around the world as well as offering testimonials and a FAQs page.
DermaScyne Wrinkle Arrest – Product Description
Ready to respond to every area of the body’s skin that may be in need, AminoGenesis provides products that treat aging, repair hair and problem skin from head to toe, yet they can be used as prevention for normal skin.
Although the website features the DermaScyne face care line as a new offering, a web search turned up another DermaScyne product not offered on the brand website. DermaScyne’s Wrinkle Arrest cream, offered for $59, responds to the toll aging and living can take on facial skin. Comprised of a cocktail carrying 17 plant-based amino acids, the hydrating skin cream promotes collagen and elastin production while increasing the skin’s natural moisturizing factors (NMF). The incorporation of antioxidants that fend off the damage caused by free radicals and its SPF rating of 18 protects against the sun’s impact on the skin.
Those third-party sites, while short on product reviews did provide additional product ingredients such as Aloe Extracts, Stearic Acid and Retinyl Palimitate. The reviews available struck the meter in the mid to high range, even achieving a perfect score in some cases.
DermaScyne Wrinkle Arrest Advantage
- DermaScyne’s Wrinkle Arrest Cream has earned positive reviews.
- Compared to other DermaScyne products, DermaScyne’s Wrinkle Arrest Cream is more economically priced.
- The product offers the benefits of at least 17 plant-based amino acids
DermaScyne Wrinkle Arrest – Drawbacks
- Wrinkle Arrest is not available through the brand website leading to questions about its true status.
- An abundance of product reviews were not available for Wrinkle Arrest.
DermaScyne Wrinkle Arrest – The Bottom line
The AminoGenesis product line’s reliance on the cell-building and moisture-balancing power of amino acids uses processes and ingredients naturally occurring in the skin. Its DermaScyne’s Wrinkle Arrest Cream seeks to recapture youth with protection from moisture-loss, free radical and sun ray damage while pumping up collagen and elastin production. With no indication the product is being discontinued, the lack of support for this product on the official AminoGenesis website raises some questions. For more of what the skin does naturally, AminoGenesis’ Wrinkle Arrest Cream may be worth a second glance.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.