What is DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen is a premium quality cream that claims to diminish lines and wrinkles in these specific areas. This product may further prevent future wrinkling and sagging of the skin on the neck, and jawline. It also promises to define and contour the jawline at the same time improving skin tone and texture.
This product is dermatologically tested and can be used by all skin types. It contains no binders and synthetic ingredients and is also cruelty-free. The Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen cream come with an applicator that allows an easy and hygienic application.
Who is the manufacturer of Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
The manufacturer of this antiaging solution is DermaSet, a cosmetic company in the U.S. DermaSet focuses on antiaging products that target various cosmetic issues in men and women.
The company claims that its products are not only effective but also have long term results. DermaSet assures that products are manufactured in clinically approved facilities. And once the products are ready, they undergo thorough checks to ensure quality and safety.
What are the active ingredients used in DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
The active ingredients in this product include;
- Kinetin – This ingredient is used in the cosmetic industry as an anti-aging agent. The Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology provides that kinetin reduces spots, pores, and wrinkles. In an experiment to test its antiaging abilities, the journal concluded that kinetin and niacinamide when combined synergistically exert their anti-aging effects.
- Caffeine – This is a heterocyclic compound that is found in the beans, leaves, and fruits of plants like tea and coffee. In cosmetics and personal care products, caffeine is used in the formulation of bath products, cleaning products, makeup, shaving, and skincare products. According to Cosmetics Info, caffeine enhances the appearance of dry damaged skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient has a strong water-binding potential which makes it a popular active ingredient in cosmetics. The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology claims that hyaluronic acid helps to retain and maintain skin elasticity, turgor, and moisture. The journal affirmed that topical application of HA reduced wrinkle depth.
- Barley Extract – The antioxidant activity of the barley extract was evaluated and found to be high by the Food and Nutrition Sciences. These results demonstrate the potential antioxidant activities and antiaging effects of barley extract. For that reason, barley extract can be used to support the skin against oxidative stress.
- Peptide Complex – Peptides are typically used in cosmetics due to their various effects on the skin. Many peptides used in cosmetics are widely utilized for wound healing and antiaging indications. The International Journal of Cosmetic Science states that peptides stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis which help the skin look firmer and younger.
How does DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen Work?
This product contains essential ingredients that support its antiaging functions on the neck, chin, and jawline. In particular, the constituents in this cream may attract and maintain moisture to keep the skin hydrated and supple. Some ingredients boost the skin’s collagen and elastin synthesis. These two proteins help the skin maintain its elasticity and firmness. Other ingredients have antioxidant activity which is important in the scavenging of free radicals which usually cause premature aging.
What are the Advantages of Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
- May diminish wrinkles on the neck, chin, and jawline
- Claims to redefine and contour the jawline
- May delay new wrinkles from developing
- Might improve overall skin tone and texture
- May be suitable for men and women of all skin types
What are the Disadvantages of Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
- May cause mild discomfort on sensitive skin
- Results may not be satisfactory for all users
Is it Worth Buying Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
Yes, this product may be worth buying because it caters to areas that are usually ignored in a skincare regimen. Just like the face, the neck, chin, and jawline require extra pampering for one to achieve a youthful look.
Q: How Much is DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
A: This product retails for;
- Single product- $49.99
- Double pack- $89.99
- Triple pack- $119.99
Q: Who Should Use Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
A: Anyone who wants to reduce aging signs in these areas can use this product.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects of Using Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
A: There are no side effects mentioned for this product. And since this product is dermatologically tested, it may be safe.
Q: How Should You Use/apply DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
A: Dispense a little amount of the cream and apply gently in all the concerned areas. Although there’s no mention of how many times a day, users could incorporate it into their morning and evening skin routine.
Q: Does It Have a Return Policy?
A: DermaSet has a 14-day return policy. To get a refund, return unused products only.
While the most emphasis is placed on the face and eyes when it comes to anti-aging solutions, users should not forget that the neck area also deserves the same attention. Failure to do so causes wrinkling of the neck which is usually unsightly.
This antiaging solution may erase fine lines and wrinkles in these areas and prevent more from forming. Apart from wrinkles, this product may enhance skin evenness and tone giving these areas a radiant and youthful appearance.
Furthermore, this product is lightweight and absorbs well into the skin which means it penetrates well into the layers of the skin where it works its magic. Like other DermaSet products, this cream has a matte finish which makes it an ideal base for makeup or sunscreen application. And while results may be experienced fast, the actions are claimed to be long term. Users may therefore enjoy the benefits of this product for a long.
DermaSet products are cruelty-free which is a positive quality especially for users who are conscious of animal cruelty.