Dermasilk Eye Lift: Does Dermasilk Eye Lift Work?
Dermasilk Eye Lift Overview
Dermasilk is a brand of skincare products manufactured by Cosmedex. The Dermasilk range consists of a number of anti-aging treatments and the official Dermasilk website contains good information on the products and general skincare concerns. The Dermasilk Eye Lift cream claims to help users look up to 10 years younger in just 90 seconds and is designed mainly to be used when a quick ‘lift’ to the skin is required.
Dermasilk provide a customer service number, 60-day money back guarantee and secure ordering section. The Dermasilk Eye Lift is available in retail stores, but can also be purchased from the site at a cost of $49.99, with special discounts offers being provided on multiple orders.
Dermasilk Eye Lift– Product Description
Unfortunately the information regarding the ingredients used in Dermasilk Eye Lift is very limited. Although they are all listed, no explanation is provided as to how they work to promote the reduction of lines and wrinkles around the eyes, while also decreasing dark circles and puffiness.
The ingredients listed for Dermasilk Eye Lift include Camomile, Soy Protein, Canadian Willow Bark and purified water. In addition to containing moisturizing substances, it is likely that Dermasilk Eye Lift uses a number of astringent ingredients which would result in the temporary tightening effect. It is not known how safe Dermasilk Eye Lift is for sensitive skin as it does contain fragrance.
Dermasilk Eye Lift- Advantage
- The product is affordable
- All ingredients are listed
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- Dermasilk Eye Lift is fast-acting
- The Dermasilk website is professional
- Before and After photos are shown
Dermasilk Eye Lift- Drawbacks
- No customer testimonials are provided
- Ingredient information is limited
- The formula is not fragrance-free
- No free samples are provided
Dermasilk Eye Lift- The Bottom Line
Because this product causes the skin to tighten, smoothing out the fine lines and wrinkles, it may have a somewhat drying effect on the skin. If this is so, it should really only be used occasionally and should probably be avoided by those with either sensitive skin or very dry skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."