Dermatal is presented on an official website that unfortunately is very limited in details, devoting most of the page to the ordering information. Dermatal is marketed as a viable alternative to surgical cosmetic procedures and injectable fillers such as Botox, although no actual clinical evidence is shown to prove this. Only available directly from the internet, Dermatal is said to aid in the elimination of wrinkles, add moisture, reduce redness and age spots and improve the skin’s texture and appearance.
Company contact information for Dermatal is very limited and there are no standard features on the website such as customer testimonials or FAQ section. Consumers can try Dermatal for an initial period of 14 days after which time, if not cancelled, they will be enrolled into the auto-shipping program and continue receiving the product ata cost of $94.95, significantly more expensive than most similar anti-aging products.
Dermatal– The Product Details
The Dermatal formula consists of several powerful anti-oxidants including Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Acai Berry. The berry and Reservatrol are both well-known ‘superfoods’, and have been included in many anti-aging products due to their ability to fight skin-damaging free radicals. Other ingredients listed are lubricants and moisturizers such as Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Vera and Dimethicone, a substance that forms a protective barrier over the surface of the skin, warding off damaging environmental elements.
Even though there are no application instructions shown for Dermatal, as with most skin creams it is likely to need applying at least once or twice per day for best results.
Strengths of Dermatal
- There is a 14-day no-risk trial period
- Key ingredients are listed
- Dermatal includes anti-oxidant ingredients
- Dermatal is a non-surgical alternative to cosmetic procedures
Weaknesses of Dermatal
- Dermatal is expensive
- No clinical studies are cited
- Customer contact information is limited
- There is no FAQ section
- No application instructions are provided
DermatalThe Bottom Line
While Dermatal does include several good anti-oxidants which have been proven to ward off some signs of aging, it is very unlikely to produce results rivalling cosmetic surgery. Additionally, it is very expensive and for this price most consumers would demand that the formula had worked well in clinical trials and be given more information about the manufacturer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.