Dermatopin: Does Dermatopin Work?
Dermatopin is a brand of eye cream that describes itself as the most advanced product on the market, that has the ability to reduce under eye bags and puffiness while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Dermatopin website is informative and professional, and features a FAQ section, several customer testimonials and secure ordering page.
Dermatopin has a 90-day money back guarantee and a 30-day supply costs $49.95. It is more economical to purchase more than one product at a time and although manufacturer details are limited, they are said to have an award winning customer service department.
Dermatopin– Product Description
The main active ingredients used in the Dermatopin formula are listed and explained in some detail on the website and two of them, Eyeseryl and Pepha Tight some have actually been successfully tested in clinical trials. Studies showed that people who used Eyeseryl for two months experienced a 70% decrease in bags under the eyes although some users experienced results in as little as 15 days. Vitamin C is added for its beneficial effect on the production of healthy collagen, a substance that is present in youthful skin but which can decrease with age.
- Customer testimonials are shown
- Key ingredients have been clinically tested
- The ordering page is secure
- There is a 90-day money back guarantee
- Dermatopin is expensive
- Manufacturer information is limited
- Not all ingredients are listed
- No free samples are offered
Dermatopin- The Bottom Line
Dermatopin willlikely have a positive effect on the skin around the eyes due to the inclusion of Eyeseryl in the formula. It would be useful for consumers to know more about the manufacturer, such as how long they have been in business etc, and also be offered a free sample of the cream before committing to purchase.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.