Dermatox SC Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Dermatox SC?
Unfortunately, very little information is available from the Dermatox brand developer. However, a web search revealed that the brand is comprised of several products. With shampoos, hand soap, deodorant, skin ointments and aloe gels, Dermatox’smultifunctional skincare line is designed to support the skin from head to toe.
Ranging in price from $65 to $110, Dermatox-SC contains peptides or proteins known to assist in the fight against aging and an SPF of 30. In repairing skin damage it improves texture, tone and appearance. It also impacts the look of wrinkles and stretch marks. With ingredients such as wheat germ, aloe, lanolin, shea and cocoa butters plus a series of acids and proteins, Dermatox achieves its results from collagen boosting Hylaronic acid and the mineral MSM which improves the skin’s texture.
Dermatox SC -Does it really work?
Its multipurpose formula produces rapid skin cell renewal, healing and nourishment while reducing the effects of burns, bed sores, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, cuts, bites, scrapes, and many other skin ailments. The power of “the pink stuff” exists in a unique complex blend of macro and micro minerals incorporated with beta hydroxy acids which grow to develop crystals used in the product.
What are the ingredients in Dermatox SC?
- Beta hydroxy acids, commonly referred to as salicylic acid: Works by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling but incorrect use may lead to dryness and peeling of skin with hives and itchiness on the skin surface.
- BHAs: has the ability to exfoliate dead skin cells both on the surface of your skin and deep down within the top layer of the epidermis.
Benefits of Dermatox SC
- Dermatox-SC has received high third party ratings.
- The product contains many of the ingredients of costlier Botox-alternatives but may not be able to completely provide expected results.
- The Dermtox brand offers many different personal health products.
Disadvantages of Dermatox SC
- Global International Laboratories does not provide any background information about its brands including Dermatox.
- Dermatox no longer has its own website and is listed as discontinued by many retailers.
- Even with the discontinued label, Dermatox is somewhat pricey.
- No clinical research information or results photos are available to support claims of effectiveness.
Final Verdict: Dermatox SC
Dermatox SC, despite high reviews and an ingredients list albeit scientific rings with a bit of familiarity and a promise of effectiveness comparable to many better-known competitors. The lack of clinical trial results, a brand website and its discontinued status interferes with the confidence in purchasing this product. Consumers interested in this brand may consider trying other components of its skincare line.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."