Dermatox SC Overview
Global International Laboratories (GIL), the Norcross, Georgia distributer for Dermatox, strives to partner with retailers to create consumer-mandated products that are effectively-researched. Much more than a skincare distributor, GIL has established the reputation of a one-stop-shop for private label vitamins and specially formulated products in the realm of nutrition and healthcare supplements.
Global Labs USA.com, with its blue toned worldwide symbolic suggestions, is geared toward boosting the revenues of supplement and nutrition providers and distributors, rather than selling directly to the end-user. The site is heavy on mission but light on the specific brands they help to develop. This supports their niche in providing private-label items, where they may create an aspect of a product whether it’s the image or the formulation and then hand it off to the distribution company. As a result, the website is not geared toward the consumer looking to discover the story behind the products associated with GIL.
Dermatox SC – Product Description
Unfortunately, very little information is available from the Dermatox brand developer. However, a web search revealed that the brand is comprised of several products. With shampoos, hand soap, deodorant, skin ointments and aloe gels, Dermatox’s multifunctional skincare line is designed to support the skin from head to toe. Its multipurpose formula produces rapid skin cell renewal, healing and nourishment while reducing the effects of burns, bed sores, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, cuts, bites, scrapes, and many other skin ailments. The power of “the pink stuff” exists in a unique complex blend of macro and micro minerals incorporated with beta hydroxy acids which grow to develop crystals used in the product.
Distributors for Dermatox products seem hard to come by, but proving to be even more elusive is its Botox-alternative products Dermtox-SC and Dermatox EC eye cream. While many online retailers list these specific skincare products as discontinued, it appears to still be available through some channels.
Ranging in price from $65 to $110, Dermatox-SC contains peptides or proteins known to assist in the fight against aging and an SPF of 30. In repairing skin damage it improves texture, tone and appearance. It also impacts the look of wrinkles and stretch marks. With ingredients such as wheat germ, aloe, lanolin, shea and cocoa butters plus a series of acids and proteins, Dermatox achieves its results from collagen boosting Hylaronic acid and the mineral MSM which improves the skin’s texture.
Regardless of the product’s availability, product reviews are long-lasting thanks to the Internet. With most third-party reviews rating better than average, it’s a mystery why Dermatox-SC is being discontinued. Hopefully, it is due to an improved formula. However, there was no indication of what’s next for Dermatox’s Botox-alternative category.
Dermatox SC Advantage
- Dermatox-SC has received high third party ratings.
- The product contains many of the ingredients of more costly Botox-alternatives.
- The Dermtox brand offers many different personal health products.
Dermatox SC – Drawbacks
- Global International Laboratories does not provide any background information about its brands including Dermatox.
- Dermatox no longer has its own website and is listed as discontinued by many retailers.
- Even with the discontinued label, Dermatox is somewhat pricey.
- No clinical research information or results photos are available to support claims of effectiveness.
Dermatox SC – The Bottomline
Dermatox SC, despite high reviews and an ingredients list albeit scientific rings with a bit of familiarity and a promise of effectiveness comparable to many better-known competitors. The lack of clinical trial results, a brand website and its discontinued status interferes with the confidence in purchasing this product. Consumers interested in this brand may consider trying other components of its skincare line.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."