DermaVeratrol: Does DermaVeratrol Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
DermaVeratrol uses resveratrol and hyluronic acid (among other ingredients) to diminish facial skin wrinkles. DermaVeratrol is offered through a free two-week trial sample that is featured on the official product website. This anti-wrinkle cream promises not only to minimize wrinkles but also to soften, rejuvenate, and brighten skin. DermaVeratrol can be easily purchased through the official product website, where all purchases are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, ordering this cream will automatically enroll customers in a monthly shipping/billing program; this program can be cancelled by calling the company. The first supply of DermaVeratrol (a 45 day supply, including the 14-day trial period) costs $89.99. Subsequent one-month supplies of this cream cost $69.99. An additional shipping and handling fee is also charged for all shipments of DermaVeratrol.
DermaVeratrol – Product Description
DermaVeratrol’s formula includes hyluronic acid, resveratrol, palmitoyl tripeptide, ascorbic acid, vitamin E, aloe vera, glycerin, and retinyl palmitate. These compounds are commonly used in anti-wrinkle creams as moisturizers and toners; additionally, some of these ingredients have been clinically proven to increase collagen production, thus helping restore skin elasticity while reducing wrinkles. DermaVeratrol is promised to make skin softer within just a few days and to produce a noticeable reduction in wrinkles after one month of use. “Before” and “after” pictures with user testimonials are featured on the DermaVeratrol website. While personal results may vary, this cream is promoted as an affordable alternative to surgery or Botox. DermaVeratrol promises to create plump, smooth, radiant, and relatively wrinkle-free skin for a low price.
DermaVeratrol – Advantage
- A free trial is offered for DermaVeratrol.
- Purchases of this product are backed by a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Clinical studies have proven the benefits of some of the ingredients in the DermaVeratrol formula.
- Pictures are included with the user reviews for DermaVeratrol.
DermaVeratrol – Drawbacks
- The automatic shipping/billing program for this product could easily be seen as an unwanted hassle for some customers.
- The free sample does not last long enough to produce wrinkle-reduction benefits.
- The complete list of DermaVeratrol ingredients is not featured, making it difficult to determine if certain individuals could experience allergic reactions to this cream.
DermaVeratrol – The Bottom Line
DermaVeratrol is an expensive anti-aging cream, but little justification seems to be offered for this high cost. The formula appears to be similar to that of less expensive anti-wrinkle creams. Even though a free trial offer is available, the trial offer doesn’t appear to last long enough to decrease wrinkles. Additionally, the automatic shipping/billing program could prove frustrating if a customer forgets to cancel it before being shipped an additional (and possibly unwanted) supply of this cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."