DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream Review: Should You Buy This Anti-Aging Cream?
DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream Overview
DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream, US $119.95, is an age-defying product that commits to deliver multiple functions to help restore, protect, and enhance your skin for the achievement of a livelier, more flawless, and younger-looking overall appearance.
About DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Derma Vie, a skin care company that formulates and distributes a short line of anti-aging products that deliver highly targeted anti-aging functions to help restore your skin’s youthful appearance and complexion.
The company appears to be based in Savannah in Georgia, USA.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Significantly increase the moisture content of your skin.
- Improve your skin’s round-the-clock hydration.
- Smoothen out your wrinkles and fine lines.
- Enhance cellular energy as well as mechanisms that repair, rejuvenate, and regenerate your skin.
- With regular product use, signs of skin aging appear faded and much less noticeable.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermavie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream?
- Argireline: Touted as the non-injectable alternative to Botox, this ingredient irons out your wrinkles and fine lines by relaxing the muscles underneath your skin, giving your skin a pre-expression texture.
- Retinol: Derived from Vitamin A, this ingredient is well-known for speeding up skin regeneration and renewal, facilitating faster exfoliation of your skin’s outer layer which, in turn, stimulates higher volume production of collagen.
- Trylagen PCB: A proprietary complex designed to help significantly boost collagen production to support cellular level mechanisms necessary to renew your skin.
- Coenzyme Q10: Enhances skin moisture, it also supports faster collagen and elastin production at higher volumes, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Glucare S: A proprietary ingredient made from yeast extract that helps significantly boost your skin’s moisture content and simultaneously help relieve your skin from signs of inflammation, in effect, enhancing your natural skin tone.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: A powerful antioxidant, it also benefits your skin by reviving your skin’s optimal energy levels to support improved skin synthesis and restructuring activities.
Directions To Use
DermaVie Anti-Aging Cream is recommended for day and night application. However, because of its retinol content, it may be best to use this product only as part of your evening skin care routine.
Retinol breaks down easily when exposed to heat and sunlight and, therefore, it would be a waste to use this product in the morning as your skin will not be able to harness the benefits of retinol.
- DermaVie Anti-Aging Cream contains ingredients that have been shown to have powerful age defying properties that help delay the appearance of signs of skin aging.
- This product has been purposefully designed and formulated to cater to the special care aging and mature skin types need to stay healthy and young-looking.
- This product is very expensive compared to other anti-aging products that are formulated to deliver similar results.
- The full ingredients included in the formula are not openly disclosed, making it impossible to make a full assessment of this product’s capability to deliver on its claims, as well as if it can deliver these safely.
- The makers of this product, according to its official website, is already winding down on their operations, are no longer accepting orders, and that the only requests being entertained are product returns from existing customers.
- DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream user reviews are not available, providing therefore, very little insight as to the actual experience and firsthand insights of people who have tried this product before.
Does DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the limited list of ingredients available for this product and given the absence of user reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions which may be due to retinol and other undisclosed product ingredients.
- Increased risk for sun damage due to retinol.
- Potentially higher risk for developing sagging skin due to Argireline.
DermaVie Hydrafirm Anti-Aging Cream may have your aging skin’s best intentions in mind. However, even if you decide to try this product despite the steep price tag, the company behind it is closing down. It will do you good to seek out other anti-aging creams so that you can sustain your regimen.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.