Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Review: Is it Really Effective?
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Introduction
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care is a product line developed by Dermedicine, with products consisting of a wide range of functions to match your very specific and unique skin care requirements, and include the following:
- Anti-aging Face Lift Serum, US $150
- Vitamin C 6000 Neck Cream, US $95
- Red Clay Pore Detox mask, US $50
- Black Peel Off Mask, US $50
- Charcoal Detox Mask, US $75
- Retinol Face Serum High Potency, US $125
- Vitamin C with Retinol High Potency, US $100
- 100 per cent Hyaluronic Acid Cream, US $125
What Does Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this skincare company formulates and distributes products that are specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Deliver the most potent natural ingredients using technologically more advanced mechanisms of delivery to promote better and faster skin renewal and rejuvenation
- Provide your skin with the nutrients and boost it requires to restore your skin to its optimal level of health and your desired appearance
- Provide treatment and relief to mature and aging skin
- With regular application of products in this line, visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other visible signs of skin aging
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Manufacturer’s Detail
This product line has been conceptualized and formulated by Dermedicine, a US-based company with formulations developed with dermatologists. The skin care company has products competing in the following categories: acne treatments, anti-aging treatments, antioxidants, cleansers, exfoliators, moisturizers, and hyper pigmentation treatments.
Working of Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care
Products in this product line work by delivering the most important nutritional requirements your skin needs to naturally resolve your most pressing skin concerns.
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Ingredients
Based on the composition of a number of products included under this product line, products may include one of more of the following:
- Antioxidants: Revive your skin’s health and lively appearance, while also protecting your skin from future damage and signs of skin aging
- Proline: Enhances protein breakdown to ensure maintenance of a high volume of collagen necessary for repairs and skin renewal
- Retinol: Aderivative of Vitamin A, it is a well-researched ingredient that brings anti-aging benefits to your skin and simultaneously inhibits melanin production to whiten your skin tone
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly increase your skin’s moisture content
- Botanical Oils and Plant Extracts: Render multiple beneficial functions that help restore your skin to its optimal health and vitality, including moisturizing, anti-aging, purifying, whitening, and anti-inflammatory functions
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Pros
- This product line carries several formulations that could possibly match your skin’s peculiar requirements.
- The manufacturer is based in the US which helps guarantee high standards in product manufacturing and safety.
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Cons
- Products from this brand may contain toxic chemicals that can irritate your skin or, cause adverse effects to your overall health and well-being.
- Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care products appear to have limited distribution which may not make it widely accessible.
- Most products under this brand are relatively more expensive that their drugstore counterparts
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care Side Effects
Based on the composition of products under this line, you may encounter skin care ingredients that are well known to be allergens or that have toxic effects to your body. Phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can cause nerve and brain damage.
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care products must be used only as indicated on product labels.
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care reviews read:
- “Clogged up my pores!! I have mixed skin combination (poly/dry) and clogged my pores unlinke any other facial product I had ever used.” — Kate Asaturyan commenting on the Dermedicine Vitamin C 6000 with Retinol
- “I love this product, I’ve been using it for over a year and my skin has been better than ever. I tried many products with no results and with this one I saw the difference after one week.” — Amazon Customer commenting on the Dermedicine Skin Brightening Lightening Cream
Dermedicine Advanced Skin Care is a product line with a variety of product offerings that, although not as robust as the product offering of big brands in skincare, opens up choices for you to choose from depending on your skin’s peculiar requirements. Despite this advantage, however, there is really neither any innovative nor revolutionary about its ingredients that would justify. It is in your best interest to compare these products with other brands first before you click “Buy”.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.