Dermitage Wrinkle Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Dermitage?
Dermitage is a line of anti-aging skin care products that address the face, body and eye areas. Anyone wanting to learn more about the company can look on their attractive website which showcases the individual products clearly and concisely. The company is not one of the better known brands.
As per manufacturer claims, Dermitage is an anti-cellulite system that uses all-natural ingredients. It consists of a two-step system – gel and soap – and its principal ingredients are moisturizers such as Spirulina, and tightening agents such as Soybean extract. Its main selling point is its emphasis on its Brazilian ingredients as a fun, exotic lifestyle (“Get rid of cellulite…the Brazilian way”). The company promises 50% less cellulite, 60% more skin elasticity and 50% smoother skin, all over a 42-day use, as profiled in a clinical trial.
Dermitage – Does It Really Work?
Manufacturer states that the toning gel and soap both consist of the aforementioned all-natural ingredients, which allows for use on sensitive skin. The breakdown of its effectiveness is categorized as reducing the cellulite and then firming and toning the skin, with the added benefit as a non-surgical option with a “sustained release”, which continually fights the cellulite throughout the day. There is a helpful breakdown of the purpose of each key ingredient, such as L-carnitine’s fat-burning properties, Catuaba which targets “dimple” fat deposits, and Soy Isoflavones, which tighten and firm the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermitage?
There are no clear list of ingredients provided by the manufacture for this product.
Benefits Of Dermitage
- Simple system (just two steps – gel and soap).
- Results expected in only 3 weeks but, there are many negative reviews about this products effectiveness.
- Formulated to reduce the most common aging signs that appear on skin.
Disadvantages Of Dermitage
- Price isn’t disclosed until ordering page.
- The “simulated imagery – results not typical” before/after animation was disappointingly misleading.
- Mixed reviews about the product – one online review stated it was overpriced.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Final Verdict: Dermitage Wrinkle Cream
The “fun” aspect of selling Brazilian skincare secrets as a beauty lifestyle also has an exotic appeal, and there are photo testimonials and clinical research results to back up the product’s claims. As results are promised after three weeks, the free 4-week trial is of use in determining if the product is in fact for you. The trial is easily cancelled via their customer service line. In addition, the company’s admirable practice of donating $1 of every trial or purchase makes them stand out in the current market. But this brand is not very well known in the skincare industry & this cream does not have much positive customer reviews. So we would suggest you to research more & find out the perfect product which suits you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.