Dervina Advanced Eye Serum Review: What all you need to know?
Dervina Advanced Eye Serum Description
Dervina Advanced Eye Serum is formulated to cater to the special needs of skin around your eye area. Crow’s feet and fine lines are just two of the usual aging skin concerns around these pparts. Dark under eyes and hallow skin surrounding the eyes are also among the unique challenges experienced in aging skin. This serum fills and plumps skin around the eyes with moisture, significantly slashing off years from your face in just a matter of days. In fact, based on product claims, noticeable results appear on first use.
Based on the manufacturer’s reported study results of product efficacy, Dervina Advanced Eye Serum:
- Make wrinkles and fine lines appear less visible by as much as 84%
- Improve the appearance of dark under eye circles by as much as 73%
- Drive up collagen production by as much as 95%
Details about the manufacturer, however, is not disclosed.
This product is only available for purchase online via the product and affiliate websites. Product is available for free trial although it is not apparent how long the trial period lasts. Shipping and handling fee only costs US$ 1.95. Upon expiration of trial period and trial bottle has not been shipped back to manufacturer, the buyer’s credit card account will be billed the full product price of US$ 94.99. Moreover, the buyer will be automatically enrolled in product subscription to which she agrees to receive product replenishment every 30 days, each time charging the buyer’s account with the product price plus shipping and handling cost.
Dervina Advanced Eye Serum Ingredients
Neither a full list of ingredients nor a mention of active ingredients are available on the product website and in product affiliates and ads. Except, it has been pointed out that the product formulation includes peptides and immune boosters — exactly what, product briefers fail to mention.
Dervina Advanced Eye Serum DIRECTIONS to Use
Recommended for use under the Dervina Firming Cream.
Cleanse and tone skin. Apply Dervina Eye Serum generously around the eye area by dotting the product around the eyes then, evening out.
Dervina Advanced Eye Serum Advantages
- Wrinkles smoothened out and become less noticeable
- Skin around the eyes plump and regain vigor and vitality
- Protects skin around the eyes from further damage
Dervina Advanced Eye Serum Disadvantages
- In the absence of manufacturer details, it is challenging to establish accountability for product claims and potential future risks involving product use.
- It is impossible to establish the credibility of the manufacturer and distributor.
- In the absence of an ingredients list, it’s impossible to evaluate product efficacy.
- Study results have been shared but details of the study — who commissioned it, that method was used and if ever the results were published in full at all — have not been openly disclosed.
Lack of almost all essential information to evaluate product truthfulness and sound basis for product claims makes this product a high risk purchase. It’s that kind of online product where the seller simply wants you to take their word for it — period.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.