DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium?
This product is from the Japanese skin care brand, DHC. Founded in 1972, DHC did not become involved in the skin care industry until 1980 when its founder became highly intrigued in the power of olive oil to restore skin health and beauty. Presently, DHC develops products across several industries, including nutritional supplements and food. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium, US $21 for a 4.1 fl.oz. bottle, is an oil-based cleanser and makeup remover.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Cleanse and rid your skin of impurities, including stubborn makeup, in 1 wash.
- Promote your skin’s overall radiance.
- Replenish optimal moisture levels.
- Protect your skin from free radical damage.
What Are The Ingredients In DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium?
- Olive Fruit Oil: Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, it deeply cleanses, moisturizes and protect at the same time.
- Rosemary Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties, it promotes a more even and brighter skin tone. However can cause increased sun sensitivity, skin redness, and allergic reactions.
- Pentylene Glycol: It is a preservative that binds moisture and has antibacterial properties & also cause skin irritation.
How To Apply DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium is massaged on dry face then, activated with lukewarm water.
- Massage around some more before rinsing off completely.
- Follow through with toner and moisturizer.
Benefits Of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium is the most highly sought-after product from DHC.
- This product is available in several countries around the world, ensuring that it is easily accessible.
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil reviews attest to the power of this oil to remove makeup without stripping off your skin’s natural oils. But it contains potential skin irritant.
Disadvantages Of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium
- This is the kind of product that gives you immediate results but, not any buildable impact.
- Several DHC Deep Cleansing Oil reviews highlighted how greasy and drying this product can be at the same time.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients and additives.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium, clearly, is not an oil cleanse suited for everybody. There’s no specific skin type, it seems, that is perfectly matched for this cleanser. At the end of the day, it is about your personal preferences and how your skin responds to this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."