DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium Review: Is This Cleanser Safe To Use?
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium Overview
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium, US $21 for a 4.1 fl.oz. bottle, is an oil-based cleanser and makeup remover.
About DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium — Does It Really Work?
This product is from the Japanese skin care brand, DHC. Founded in 1972, DHC did not become involved in the skin care industry until 1980 when its founder became highly intrigued in the power of olive oil to restore skin health and beauty. Presently, DHC develops products across several industries, including nutritional supplements and food.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Cleanse and rid your skin of impurities, including stubborn makeup, in 1 wash.
- Promote your skin’s overall radiance.
- Replenish optimal moisture levels.
- Protect your skin from free radical damage.
What are the ingredients in DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium?
- Olive Fruit Oil: Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, it deeply cleanses, moisturizes and protect at the same time
- Rosemary Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties, it promotes a more even and brighter skin tone
Directions to use
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium is massaged on dry face then, activated with lukewarm water. Massage around some more before rinsing off completely. Follow through with toner and moisturizer.
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium is the most highly sought-after product from DHC.
- This product is available in several countries around the world, ensuring that it is easily accessible.
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil reviews attest to the power of this oil to remove makeup without stripping off your skin’s natural oils
- This is the kind of product that gives you immediate results but, not any buildable impact.
- Several DHC Deep Cleansing Oil reviews highlighted how greasy and drying this product can be at the same time.
Does DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients and additives
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Medium, clearly, is not an oil cleanse suited for everybody. There’s no specific skin type, it seems, that is perfectly matched for this cleanser. At the end of the day, it is about your personal preferences and how your skin responds to this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: