Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Review: Is This Acne-Treatments Safe To Use?
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Overview
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, US $9.25 for 0.77 oz., Acne Treatment promises that you will see clearer skin and noticeably less acne on your body in just 3 days.
About Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Henkel Corporation under its Dial brand. Dial delivered and distributed the first-ever antibacterial soap. Later, in the heat of the space race in the 1960s, Dial Soap also became the first-ever soap carried by an astronaut to space. For more than 65 years, it has carried on offering antibacterial hand soaps and body wash.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Skin that is clearer and contains noticeably lesser acne in just 3 days.
- Fade dark marks caused by acne.
- Help control current breakouts and prevent future ones from happening at all.
What are the ingredients in Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash?
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): A beta hydroxy acid that ever so gently lifts and exfoliates your skin’s top layer to rid you of damaged, aged, and infected skin, allowing a new layer to grow in its place.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Softens toughened debris which consists of excess oils and other impurities stuck in your pores and sitting on the surface of your skin.
- Citrus Extract: Ups your skin’s antioxidant levels which helps defend it from damage and aging, also revitalizes your skin, making it more resilient to infections and more efficient in delivering repairs and turnovers.
Directions to Use
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash must be used with every shower or bath, particularly targeting body areas that are prone to acne. Use bare hands or, with a clean and soft washcloth. For best results, do not reuse washcloth without laundrying, and it is best to complement with the Dial Acne Control Face Wash and Dial Acne Control Facial Scrub.
- Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash is formulated with a potent concentration of salicylic acid which makes this product well-suited to treat your body acne.
- This product is covered by a rebate for any instance or reason you might be unsatisfied with this product’s performance.
- User and expert reviews attest to the manufacturer’s commitment to deliver clearer skin in just 3 days.
- This product is widely available.
- Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash reviews indicate that improvements do become noticeable in just a few days from first use.
Does Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing cancers due to PEGs.
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Customer Reviews
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash reviews read:
- “I tried the equivalent of this in bar soap, and it seemed to be clearing up my acne — however, it dries my skin out after a while. So I thought, maybe the body wash will be a little more moisturizing. Unfortunately, while it makes my skin feel more clean than pretty much any other body wash I’ve used, it doesn’t do anything at all for my acne and still manages to dry me up after a while. Disappointing.” — Sky W. on influenster
- “This new product by Dial is clinically proven to improve your skin in 3 days. Dermatologists developed the formula that is oil-free and contains maximum strength salicylic acid to clear up skin and prevent future breakouts. Now for someone with a hormonal imbalance, like PCOS, facial and body acne can be very difficult to treat and prevent. As soon as I started using this body wash, and I noticed results… This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean after every use. I always make sure to have another bottle of this on hand, and use the facial wash as well.” — Coleen K. on influenster
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash may give you the salvation that you’ve been seeking. Acne, though, is a skin condition that cannot be easily tamed by any single product, and you know you have to do more to get rid of that infection.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: