Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash?
This product is brought to you by Henkel Corporation under its Dial brand. Dial delivered and distributed the first-ever antibacterial soap. Later, in the heat of the space race in the 1960s, Dial Soap also became the first-ever soap carried by an astronaut to space. For more than 65 years, it has carried on offering antibacterial hand soaps and body wash. However it does not possess a very good reputation in skin care industry.
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, US $9.25 for 0.77 oz., Acne Treatment promises that you will see clearer skin and noticeably less acne on your body in just 3 days.
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Skin that is clearer and contains noticeably lesser acne in just 3 days.
- Fade dark marks caused by acne.
- Help control current breakouts and prevent future ones from happening at all.
What Are The Ingredients In Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash?
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): A beta hydroxy acid that ever so gently lifts and exfoliates your skin’s top layer to rid you of damaged, aged, and infected skin, allowing a new layer to grow in its place. However, it may cause dryness and peeling of skin.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Softens toughened debris which consists of excess oils and other impurities stuck in your pores and sitting on the surface of your skin.
- Citrus Extract: Ups your skin’s antioxidant levels which helps defend it from damage and aging, also revitalizes your skin, making it more resilient to infections and more efficient in delivering repairs and turnovers.
How To Apply Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash
For best results as per manufacture guidelines:
- Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash must be used with every shower or bath, particularly targeting body areas that are prone to acne.
- Use bare hands or, with a clean and soft washcloth.
- For best results, do not reuse washcloth without laundrying, and it is best to complement with the Dial Acne Control Face Wash and Dial Acne Control Facial Scrub.
Benefits Of Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash
- Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash is formulated with a potent concentration of salicylic acid which makes this product well-suited to treat your body acne.
- This product is covered by a rebate for any instance or reason you might be unsatisfied with this product’s performance.
- User and expert reviews attest to the manufacturer’s commitment to deliver clearer skin in just 3 days however there are negative reviews also about this products effectiveness.
Disadvantages Of Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash
- This product is widely available.
- Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash reviews indicate that improvements do become noticeable in just a few days from first use.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing cancers due to PEGs.
Final Verdict: Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body
Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash may give you the salvation that you’ve been seeking. Though, is a skin condition that cannot be easily tamed by any single product, and you know you have to do more to get rid of that infection.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."