Diamond Luxe Review: Does it Really Work as per It’s Claims?
Diamond Luxe is an anti-aging skin serum that is meant to restore your skin’s youthful appearance by reducing wrinkles and leaving skin supple and moisturized. The manufacturer claims it does this in as fast as 24 hours after use by using black diamond dust to settle into wrinkles and absorb and diffuse light to reduce visibility and create an airbrushed look. It also uses Lavandox (molecules of lavender oil) to reduce muscle contractions, and peptides to boost collagen production, firming skin and smoothing out wrinkles.
The manufacturer does not readily identify themselves, and the official site has no “About” page or any information about the company. This lack of information is a bit troubling.
You can only purchase this product through the manufacturer, where it is whopping $199.99. There is a 21-day free trial available, but be aware that it signs you up for an automatic delivery subscription program that charges you for a new supply each month unless you cancel. However, through the monthly subscription, the price is reduced from $199.99 to $99.94. The company also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on bottles purchased without the trial.
- Deionized Water
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Propylene Glycol: conditioning agent
- Lavandula Stoechas: French lavender
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1: peptide
- Tetrapeptide-7: peptide
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Butylene Glycol: cream thinner and conditioning agent
- Hops Cone Extract: plant
- Rosemary Leaf Extract
- Witch Hazel Leaf Extract
- Sage Leaf Extract
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: plant
- Lemon Peel Extract
- Centella Asiatica Extract: plant
- Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract: plant
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: peptide
- Carrageenan: additive
Apply the serum daily to the skin of the face and neck.
- The free trial automatically signs you up for a membership program that will charge your card every month
- Very expensive
- Only available through the manufacturer
The unnamed manufacturer of Diamond Luxe promises that this serum will provide celebrity-grade results by reducing wrinkles in just 24 hours through the use of diamond powder and then continuing to reduce them by 13% in just 7 days by restoring collagen. The company does supply the full ingredient list, which is very rare for similar products that use a short free trial and automatic subscription plan. It’s also forthcoming with the details of the subscription plan, and provides documentation supporting its peptide and Lavandox ingredients. However, no documentation supporting the effectiveness of diamond powder is provided.
The free trial lasts 21 days. If you don’t cancel in time, you are signed up for a membership that charges you each month, but it reduces the price of the bottle by half.
The serum is only available through the manufacturer.
There are many anti-aging serums available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.