Dior Capture Eye Cream Review: Does It Really Work As Promised?
Dior Capture Eye Cream Description
Dior Capture Eye Cream, US $105 for 15 ml, salvages the youth from your delicate eye skin and makes it better. More specifically, this eye cream has been formulated to deliver the following benefits for your eye skin:
- Delivers a nourishing formula that sinks deep into your skin to deliver nutrients that restore your skin’s health and vitality
- Ultra hydrates your skin to improve density, firmness and elasticity
- Creates a youthful contour for your eye skin that’s more lifted and relieved from loose, saggy skin
- Lightens hyper pigmented spots around your delicate eye skin to give it a brighter complexion and a more radiant overall appearance.
This product is owned and sold by the House of Dior, one of the most established brands in luxury skin care which is part of the Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH).
Dior Capture Eye Cream Ingredients
- Oat Kernel Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties that relieves and calms your skin from redness, blotchiness, and other signs of irritation.
- Vitamin E: Deep moisturizes, rebuilds your skin’s protective barrier, and provides antioxidant protection
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts moisture levels
- Adenosine: Delivers additional energy supply to revitalize your skin cells, helping jumpstart skin renewal processes
- Licorice Root Extract: Well-known for its antioxidant and skin lightening properties, it helps lighten darkened skin around your eyes, then evens it out to give you a brighter overall complexion.
- Peptides: Improve skin cell coordination to make repair, rejuvenation and regeneration mechanisms happen much faster
Use Dior Capture Eye Cream as part of your morning and evening skin care routines, after cleansing and toning your skin.
Dior Capture Eye Cream Advantages
- This product is formulated with a fine combination of anti-aging ingredients.
- This product does not contain endocrine-disrupting parabens.
- Dior Capture Totale Eye Cream reviews have cited that the quality is worth it for the expensive price.
Dior Capture Eye Cream Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with several ingredients that can be severely irritating and undoubtedly, damaging for use around the eye area, that includes fragrance ingredients, butylene glycol, and polyvinyl alcohol.
- It may seem at first that this product is beaming with protective antioxidants and healing anti-inflammatories but, these are present in this formula in very low quantities that, more likely than not, makes these useful ingredients not potent enough to cause any positive impact to your eye skin.
- Several Dior Capture Totale Eye Cream reviews tell about possible skin irritations from product use.
Dior Capture Eye Cream is a rich complex of everything good, not only for your eye skin but, for skin on your face, neck and chest in general. It is sad that most of these are present in the formula in very low amounts. US $105 will give you a taste of these good stuff creams should be made of but, it will never be enough to deliver any significant improvements. If positive change is what you want, this cream gives you an idea of what to look for but, you’ll have to derive beautiful skin somewhere else.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.